• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I live in France and it's pretty much impossible for me to get any antiemetic here. Seeing a doctor takes months, and the only one in my area that could even just theoretically see me is unfortunately one of these "I won't prescribe anything unless I see you start dying right in front of me".

What is the optimal way to CTB using SN without antiemetics? At this point I'm honestly considering just taping my mouth shut but I doubt it'd be very efficient.

PS: please no "look on deep/darknet". I don't want to.

Reactions: Freelyffe88
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Can't you get buscopan in France. It's an anti vomit medication.

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Can't you get buscopan in France. It's an anti vomit medication.
Nope, it's prescription too. Like I said, it's impossible to get antiemetics here.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
You might vomit even with an antiemetic though, so you should have a second dose ready to go regardless.

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
You might vomit even with an antiemetic though, so you should have a second dose ready to go regardless.
Doesn't double-dosing increase the chance of vomiting?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Doesn't double-dosing increase the chance of vomiting?

Yes but you need to ensure the lethal amount is absorbed. It can't hurt to re-dose if you initially vomit. I'm not saying drink two doses initially.

Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood and Rn110bg101
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
1) Try and buy it from an online pharmacy on the clearnet. You'll need to look for a legit one.

2) Go try and find someone local who has a prescription anti-emetic (e.g. post on local facebook health/medical/help groups or something), and try and get them to sell you some. You only need a few pills really, so maybe if you offer a lot of money for a 4/5 pills, someone will take you up on the offer?!

Reactions: checkouttime
Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
I live in France and it's pretty much impossible for me to get any antiemetic here. Seeing a doctor takes months, and the only one in my area that could even just theoretically see me is unfortunately one of these "I won't prescribe anything unless I see you start dying right in front of me".

What is the optimal way to CTB using SN without antiemetics? At this point I'm honestly considering just taping my mouth shut but I doubt it'd be very efficient.

PS: please no "look on deep/darknet". I don't want to.
I've been in the process of researching SN without antiemetics and there are plenty of people who succeed without antiemetics. Plenty of people who use antiemetics hurl as well, which your body will still absorb a good deal of it even if you end up hurling some of it up. What I've come across says the second glass of SN is more important than antiemetics. The antiemetics stuff turns the whole SN process into a complicated mess and at this point I'm not sure to what degree it helps the process. There seems to be little if any correlation in the statistics of successful vs unsuccessful SN attempts when it comes to antiemetics, but I could be wrong... I'm still researching. I'm likely going to go with no antiemetics. At this point I'll probably use ginger root or some shit, which shows a level of success with people going through chemo and what not.