• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nobbo

Nobbo

Apr 21, 2020
So Saturday I am throwing a party with my closets friends, to celebrate that we are aloud to throw small parties again (the netherlands). My parents are out of town and I'm gonna throw a party including xtc, cocaine and alcohol. My plan is to just enjoy the party to the fullest as a final goodbye, and then in the morning when I'm on my comedown and everyone is asleep or gone home, then I'm gonna sneak out to a park near my house and take a punch of caffeine pills ( I have a lot). Yes I am aware that this is not a peaceful way to go but I want that. It's part of my punishment. So I'm going to down the caffeine pills with a lot of alcohol (Vodka redbull) and some cocaine (if there is any left). Going to be one final party n then goodbye:) could I add all of my antidepressants to the mix but I doubt that would make a difference as I've tried to OD on them before n I survived

M

mimo5555

May 27, 2020
Caffeine is extremely unreliable. You shouldn't do it.

Reactions: mrbrooks and Philosykos