menherachan

menherachan

馬鹿野郎
Jun 22, 2020
i just keep opening and opening those got damn skin bags they just keep screaming at me to open them and stuff sawdust into them.
"please just help us and we will help you" sure helping me with sleep would work if i slept. everytime i sleep i wake up with blood coming out of my ass. i dont know why, i ask my roomate but theyre mouth just opens into a giant kite and flies away. teeth just fall down on me and its annoying to the point i just carry an umbrella outside to stop the teeth falling on me. but at the same time i can keep them and feed them to the birdhouses downstairs, they are starving all the time and its hard to watch them vomit blood, well mostly because i have to clean up all that blood but also because they seem so upset. my ceiling also likes to eat things, chewing on my hair when im trying to finish my semester projects..
"cmon they dont love you like i do" seriously i need this grade to graduate! god. those eyeballs always watch me and try to eye my arms, opening up crude mouths filled with teeth, god those teeth are everywhere in my room, how can i explain this to the landlord..maybe ill get evicted if she sees the teeth, maybe i can blame it on the ceiling, i mean they made the mess in the first place? god and i need to clean my sheets too..maybe my head is leaking the blood, my brains sometimes leak out because of all the screaming, its too loud and turns to mush.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Broken Chimera and Nymph
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Ignore my original post. I just read through op's post history. I'm sorry you're suffering from so much. I hope you can find relief.

Last edited:
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
I have been a full time lurker on this site for over ten months. Read your post yesterday, and along with a couple other posts over the last few days, I finally got sucked in and formally joined the SS family. I wanted to say, "hi", and see how you're feeling. Seems like you might have a lot going on your end. Same on my end - I can relate.

Anyway, wanted to acknowledge your post.