FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so comforting to think of no longer existing as only death can bring true peace from suffering, it comforts me the thought of this existence being all erased and forgotten about, once I die existence won't be my concern as instead I'll be at peace.

I very strongly believe death to be nothing more than a dreamless, eternal sleep, free from all harm where one is completely unaware for all eternity and I see so much beauty in this, there's no tragedy in being unable to suffer, instead being at peace from this existence is something relieving.

I see death as being a positive thing as one cannot be harmed by not existing, it fills me with dread the thought of decaying from age in this cruel and meaningless existence which is why death is the only comfort, under no circumstances could I ever see existence as being desirable.

To me it will always be preferable to not exist which is why it's so inhumane how suicide is purposely made so difficult as some people prefer peace to suffering.
All that appeals to me is the eternity of death, only death is beautiful to me, suffering in this futile existence certainly doesn't interest me, only death can bring me the relief I search for and any attempts to stop people finding true peace from this existence will always be absolutely disgusting to me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: borderlinee, SSamGarrison, myusername890 and 7 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Existence is something we all share. Some enjoy the experience more than others.
How do you cope, day to day?

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is something we all share. Some enjoy the experience more than others.
How do you cope, day to day?
I guess that after all there is no choice but to suffer as long as one exists. But at least no matter what happens every second is one second closer to everything being forgotten about in death.

• Aww..
Reactions: myusername890 and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
My comfort is knowing that life is impermanent. We live and then we die. Unfortunately, we live in dark times with many bad things happening. Sometimes, I feel this is the saturation point for humanity. The greed, selfishness, lies, anger, poverty, homelessness and natural disasters right now. Maybe nature is done with humanity because there are many species of life that evolve within the eco systems. Humankind pollutes and destroys. Humanity needs nature but nature does not need us.

turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

currently starving
Sep 9, 2023
there is just a huge amount of comfort that comes from death the nothingness from death seems like such a nice thing after being surrounded by everything

Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
In that scenario you are eternally harmed, death is harm in terms of your view of death. You want eternal happiness.