E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
Am I the only one who doesn't trust people not only in real life but on these online sites too?

Reactions: less than, whatever101, Seaghost and 1 other person
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I trust nobody

Reactions: demuic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You can never trust people online. Being overly trusting is not a good thing. In general, I do not trust anybody at all. People can be very cruel and can let you down.

• Love
Reactions: eleanorhere, Rogue Proxy and DJJE
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Sometimes I trust people online, sometimes I don't.

I don't show the real me to anyone, not that I even could.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
It can be difficult to trust another person online as you do not truly know their intentions. However: this actually makes me feel slightly more comfortable because at least this way you know where you stand with them, and you know to be cautious. As opposed to people in the real world who you are expected to trust but will not always value it when your wall is down.

Sanctioned Suicide is a perfect example of what I am trying to talk about. The majority of people here are unknown to each other, but this gives everyone anonymity, so it is easier to talk about more sensitive issues, or anything at all; your business stays your own because it cannot be pinned to an individual. This is why I am more trusting of strangers online - here - than in the real world.

Reactions: rationaltake
haibiantou

haibiantou

Oct 5, 2021
Am I the only one who doesn't trust people not only in real life but on these online sites too?
oh absolutely
no where is safe from horrible people unfortunately
like I would say that you can trust me because I am me and I know I am genuine
but equally I don't expect you to trust me because you have no way of being able to be sure

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
It's good to be cautious when it comes to trusting people. But it's a case of you get out what you put in. Put nothing in = no risk, no reward. Give trust = some risk, potential reward.

Reactions: haibiantou