• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Hi,

I'm trying to find a vendor online that will ship to Canada for Potassium Cyanide. I will be hanging myself but I want to take something in case the rope or weakest point in holding me gives. I see some online vendors but I'm afraid they're just fake websites with informing law enforcement when ordering. I know how to use tor but haven't been able to find any sellers on drug sites besides weed, psychedelics,...

Any help appreciated! I'm new and waiting to join the discord server.

Reactions: EuroMan and thickwing
L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
Hi,

I'm trying to find a vendor online that will ship to Canada for Potassium Cyanide. I will be hanging myself but I want to take something in case the rope or weakest point in holding me gives. I see some online vendors but I'm afraid they're just fake websites with informing law enforcement when ordering. I know how to use tor but haven't been able to find any sellers on drug sites besides weed, psychedelics,...

Any help appreciated! I'm new and waiting to join the discord server.

I had found a seller on dark web which had potassium cyanide, or so he said. I don't remember which marketplace. And anyway I suspect of a scam. Normal websites who promise to sell cyanide (or nembutal) are 100% scam.

You can try to research a little on sodium azide, it is rated almost as lethal and fast as cyanide and you can buy it as a chemical reagent on ebay for as low as 30$.

Reactions: EuroMan, thickwing and alizee
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
If you're willing to ordner from the dn, have you considered ordering Nembutal? The source commonly named in the pph is trusted for that matter and the method itself fairly reliable. Regarding the potassium cyanide, I could imagine it's difficult to find a trusted vendor as there won't be a lot of reviews around. Otherwise you could look for sodium azide as mentioned by @licebap or sodium nitrite (there's a megathread in the forum).

Reactions: thickwing and alizee
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
If you're willing to ordner from the dn, have you considered ordering Nembutal? The source commonly named in the pph is trusted for that matter and the method itself fairly reliable. Regarding the potassium cyanide, I could imagine it's difficult to find a trusted vendor as there won't be a lot of reviews around. Otherwise you could look for sodium azide as mentioned by @licebap or sodium nitrite (there's a megathread in the forum).

I haven't found Nembutal on the dn yet either. I remember seeing these drugs about a year ago on the dn but it seems like the sellers are gone. Also thanks for the replies!

Reactions: EuroMan
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
I haven't found Nembutal on the dn yet either. I remember seeing these drugs about a year ago on the dn but it seems like the sellers are gone. Also thanks for the replies!
Check the pph (peacefull pill handbook), you'll find a trusted vendor in there. He's not part of the dn markets exactly, you can contact him via mail only.

Reactions: alizee