• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anna.

Anna.

Wishing I never existed
Aug 24, 2022
I'm drafting my notes, but I'm unsure of whether to make one or several. I have so much I want to say to my wife but it doesn't apply to anyone else. I want to leave one for my parents too, I'm 20, but it seems like so many words with not enough paper if you get what I mean.

strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
In the end all that matters is you get out all you need! people may find comfort in personized notes and its understandable to have so many thoughts, its your last words ! just make sure to go over it, spell check it, revise it. its not a good thing to scrawl quickly and be done. take your time, and make as many notes that it takes to give you peace. best of luck my friend ! <3

• Hugs
Reactions: corazon and Anna.
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's up to you, it's a personal decision but I would personally see it as better to leave multiple if you are sending them to different people. But anyway best wishes.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
It's your choice, no one can decide this for you, just use your instinct. All that matters is that you say everything that you need to say, whether its to everyone in one note or in multiple notes each written for a specific person as a personalized note.