E

endless_pain

Student
Apr 16, 2023
Hi,

When you finally put an end to a 'friendly' relationship after realizing your friend could not care less about you. Thought she was understanding me while I was doing it with her, coming from the same past traumas, but at the end I realized that I was the only one listening, while I was being gaslit and guilt trippen till the day I cut entirely the relationship for my self care. So sad to be betrayed so many times, it's crazy.

Still both in the same ugly situation at home, but she was somewhat entitled to speak over my voice everytime and confusing me in a crazy way even though she knew everything about the narcissistic world and so on but another time I was falling trusting the wrong person again.

Why I ask myself why I still attract people who suffer but could not care less other than themselves?

I still have feelings of suicide and potential recovery torturing me every day for real.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The unfortunate reality is that you just cannot trust and rely on people in this cruel world, it's awful how humans just create more suffering but it's just the way that things are sadly. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Aww..
Reactions: endless_pain