• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
Omeprazole isn't an anti acid, it reduces the stomach acid however. I've got a month's dose, will I still need meto for SN?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Not what it says in the PPH i quote 'an alternative is to use a PPI' them guys are the experts. If you notice its mentioned under the section 'potentiating sodium nitrite' in other words it enhances how it works.

how come you have to got to the doctors to tell them your suffering from dizziness and throwing up? you said in the other thread you are already prescribed anti-e???

GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
Not what it says in the PPH i quote 'an alternative is to use a PPI' them guys are the experts. If you notice its mentioned under the section 'potentiating sodium nitrite' in other words it enhances how it works.

how come you have to got to the doctors to tell them your suffering from dizziness and throwing up? you said in the other thread you are already prescribed anti-e???
I'll trust the PPH then, and you seem very knowledgeable.

I made a mistake, I thought the omeprazole was the anti-e, was just me being dumb and not double checking.

I do have a history of fainting, low blood pressure, acid reflux and migraines though, and I'm in the UK so some anti-es are OTC

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
We'll everyone is told to read the rules and info.........

Please use and take advantage of both the search function of the site and the resources section of the forum. Do not be lazy or dependent on asking others for information

I just did what the creators of the site told memers to do

you just said you thought PPI's aren't reliable( omeprazole), now your saying you thought it was an anti-e??

so you said this..

"I'm lucky in that sense, I'm prescribed anti es already due to a previous medical issue"

i don't understand why you are talking about OTV anti e-s if your prescribed them??

god I'm getting confused by all this myself lol, maybe you need to do a bit more research. all the correct answers to things you want to know are available in the threads

GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
We'll everyone is told to read the rules and info.........

Please use and take advantage of both the search function of the site and the resources section of the forum. Do not be lazy or dependent on asking others for information

I just did what the creators of the site told memers to do

you just said you thought PPI's aren't reliable( omeprazole), now your saying you thought it was an anti-e??

so you said this..

"I'm lucky in that sense, I'm prescribed anti es already due to a previous medical issue"

i don't understand why you are talking about OTV anti e-s if your prescribed them??

god I'm getting confused by all this myself lol, maybe you need to do a bit more research. all the correct answers to things you want to know are available in the threads
I've done a lot of research, I'm I'll and its late so I'm getting mixed up. I've read the PPH along with Stans guide, the SN megathread and chatted with some members in PMs.

I was searching on the forum and just read a line regarding PPIs not being reliable, I didn't mean it as an absolute, sorry.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I've done a lot of research, I'm I'll and its late so I'm getting mixed up. I've read the PPH along with Stans guide, the SN megathread and chatted with some members in PMs.

I was searching on the forum and just read a line regarding PPIs not being reliable, I didn't mean it as an absolute, sorry.

I'm getting confused myself, so that makes two of us!!! I think you should read a bit more though, i wouldn't want you to cause harm to yourself by making a mistake when the answers and information are available to stop that happening.

GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
I'm getting confused myself, so that makes two of us!!! I think you should read a bit more though, i wouldn't want you to cause harm to yourself by making a mistake when the answers and information are available to stop that happening.
I think that's a good idea, you can never be too careful. I've got a few days before my sn should arrive so I'll keep reading up in things. You've been a huge help tonight, you're a very lively person and I'd like to thank you for all the support

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I would think you have quite a few days if you ordered it from the poland seller, it can take a while. unless you live in poland i guess!!!!

no problem. just don't want to see someone cause themselves harm by doing something wrong, through not having the right information.