Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
you can look for this post its new:
Aconitum (Wolfsbane) Injection

i read this and i think the problam is we have too little info about this plants(this and oleander)

i was reading that symptoms in oleander can take 4 hours till heart stop
and even can take 14 hours!

somtimes its without fatal affect.
so no 100% you die.

thats a big problam.

i do get some oleander leaves and im afraid of using it as tea.
you vomiting and you dont know whats gonna happend.

iv thinking of having double dose and 200 ml toulene but there is no way to know what will happen

P

prochoicefriend

Jun 7, 2020
I commend you for looking into other methods. Toluene may not be the best idea. The LD50 (dosage estimated to kill 1/2 of subjects) is superhigh. For rats, the LD50 is 5000mg/kg. A human of 70 kg will need 350000 mg to achieve the equivalent lethal dose. The only thing is since your Toluene is liquid, I am not sure how that translates into the equivalent in weight.

Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
I dont know where you find that you need 5 gram/kg thats 500 gram for 100 kg - half litter!

i google and i think they mean to inhalition but not digestion!

i found only one case report:

A fatal case of oral ingestion of toluene
A 51-year-old male ingested orally a large quantity of toluene and died about 30 min later. The presence of toluene in body fluids and tissues was confirmed by gas chromatography and gas chromatography/mass spectrometry. Tissue distribution of toluene showed that the liver detected the highest content of toluene (433.5 μg/g), except for the stomach contents, followed by pancreas (88.2 μg/g), brain (85.3 μg/g), heart (62.6 μg/g), blood (27.6 μg/g), fat (12.2 μg/g) and finally cerebrospinal fluid (11.1 μg/g).

as you see - its milion of gram.its very low maybe at most 50 ml(cc) i think.

its is lethal but again like oleander you have too litle info.and its not safe.and not safe journey.its maybe in pain of 30 min.

i think its not the method that matter its the realiblilty and pain.

if you take a knife and cut your neck and do it properly
you die with no pain in 2 sec.

for toulene if its so toxic that its sure death in 10 min. after digesting 100 cc - maybe its good way.not sure.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
its milion of gram
per organ ..

When they say 433 μg/g (per gram) for liver , and liver weights 1500g , that's 0.645g of toluene just in the liver . They suggest stomach content was higher . Still , as you suggest , that is far from that high LD of 5g/kg :)

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
So how many bushes and wich parts of that plant is person suposed to eat to die lol

Im not sorry

Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
AS i said you not a doctor that can say how much to take oraly
you need facts.clear facts.

if i take oleander tea and 300-500 ml toulene i will die somehow someday in pain.

even with fanta you cant know (24 -48 hours) when its stop breathe.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
The formatting of this thread makes it hard for me to read.

Reactions: Eternity04
shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
There are a couple of accounts from members who drank oleander tea. It made them very sick, but obviously was not fatal. The general consensus is that plant toxins are rarely fatal to healthy adults, involve long suffering, and may cause permanent health damage.

I suggest you use the site search feature and read threads on oleander, wolfsbane and plants. I think it will convince you that ingesting poisonous plants is a bad idea.

Reactions: Y78 and Quarky00
Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
i saw the threds.it seems they do the right method (yellow one and large cup ) as i say for 1000 time
if you a doctor you would know how to do it if not - its not working.

what you could do is run by a truck or cut your crotaid.cause hanging is also a problam.unless its full hanging.