• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'm just sat here wanting to blow my brains out. I can't take it anymore. Darkweb links to guns or links to getting N please.

Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
Be careful with the dark web and guns. They're pros at deceiving others with full sites of fictitious reviews. Been fooled myself with doing the most research that I possibly could. Always use different sites to check the reliability. I.e. reddit and things of that nature. Always always

Reactions: Crushed_Innocence
khw777

khw777

Just trying to catch a bus!
Oct 18, 2019
I'm just sat here wanting to blow my brains out. I can't take it anymore. Darkweb links to guns or links to getting N please.
What happened to push over the edge?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Be careful with the dark web and guns. They're pros at deceiving others with full sites of fictitious reviews. Been fooled myself with doing the most research that I possibly could. Always use different sites to check the reliability. I.e. reddit and things of that nature. Always always
I don't have it in me. N then
What happened to push over the edge?
Nothing new. It's always the same thing and has been for ten years

Reactions: Crushed_Innocence