• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

strwbberi

strwbberi

Jan 7, 2024
im an insomniac, and i recently got prescribed with trazodone. wondering if i could overdose on that and if so, how much?

spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
To be honest, I have no idea, but I bet a large amount or not at all.
I have already read about other antidepressants here and for an overdose you needed more than 200 pills, so idk.

Upvote 0
violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
im an insomniac, and i recently got prescribed with trazodone. wondering if i could overdose on that and if so, how much?
pretty sure u would need a lot of it, but i think for trazodone an od wouldn't be a very pain-free way to go if that's what you're looking for. i think u would be more likely to fail with a trazodone od unless you have an extremely large amount and there's a lot of physical complications that could come from failing this way. i could be wrong though so anyone feel free to correct me.

Upvote 0
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Personally, I would never. It would feel like absolute shit; you could suffer serotonin syndrome, and I don't think it would work. You'd likely be physically suffering so much that you would seek help. Definitely do some research, but I would say don't try with a trazodone OD.

Upvote 0
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Trazodone probably won't work, maybe if you have a lot it might be possible, but not likely.

Upvote 0
strwbberi

strwbberi

Jan 7, 2024
pretty sure u would need a lot of it, but i think for trazodone an od wouldn't be a very pain-free way to go if that's what you're looking for. i think u would be more likely to fail with a trazodone od unless you have an extremely large amount and there's a lot of physical complications that could come from failing this way. i could be wrong though so anyone feel free to correct me.
k thx!

Upvote 0
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Very difficult to od on modern sleeping pills.

If we could go back 40 years ago when doctors gave out barbiturates like candy ODing would be a far easier experience!

Upvote 0