• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

princessdepression

princessdepression

justlikeyou
Dec 2, 2021
This might seem stupid or like a very ridiculous method, but I'm deeply wondering what are the chances or theories anyone has on how this would work? I have a lot of Xanax on hand, as well as 50mg and 25mg sleeping pills, but I have always wanted to die by hanging (partial suspension) as well. Would mixing the two absolutely ensure dying? This was my thought process of not doing either or, if I set everything up with partial suspension before hand, took the pills, then proceeded with partial wouldn't they work in tandem? Maybe I'm just dumb. Idk. But I'm exhausted and need to leave sometime very soon.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
This might seem stupid or like a very ridiculous method, but I'm deeply wondering what are the chances or theories anyone has on how this would work? I have a lot of Xanax on hand, as well as 50mg and 25mg sleeping pills, but I have always wanted to die by hanging (partial suspension) as well. Would mixing the two absolutely ensure dying? This was my thought process of not doing either or, if I set everything up with partial suspension before hand, took the pills, then proceeded with partial wouldn't they work in tandem? Maybe I'm just dumb. Idk. But I'm exhausted and need to leave sometime very soon.
Logically it makes sense but no it's not guaranteed because those pills won't actually kill you and your body may still stand up while doing partial. Now full suspension is a whole other story...

princessdepression

princessdepression

justlikeyou
Dec 2, 2021
Thank you, that makes sense and really helps. I do wonder if you think that doing partial from a door knob makes much of a difference with the logic of the conjunction of the pills? Cause you can't really stand up from the door unless with a lot of effort?

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Thank you, that makes sense and really helps. I do wonder if you think that doing partial from a door knob makes much of a difference with the logic of the conjunction of the pills? Cause you can't really stand up from the door unless with a lot of effort?
You can't always stand up but in partial because your feet are always on the ground there is always a chance, even if it's small, that your body will find a position to loosen the pressure of the noose.

Reactions: princessdepression