• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I failed ctb last year with 1 gram of fentanyl patches(100x10).
Three Qa:
1. Would 3 gram (100 mcgx30) is 100% sure death ?
2. How much time is needed to go .10 hours?

3.docor said that its bulls and all you got is pain and icu not death.is it true?

Bdw im 180 lbs/88 kg.

I need someone with real info no bulls.
Thanks

P.s. i read someone here took 4 g and 3 liter of alchol and still alive so whats the truth here??
You do know those patches are in MICROGRAMS not milligrams right?

Reactions: Euthanza and wljourney
Starchaser

Starchaser

Student
Oct 8, 2019
Is that hard to OD on fentanyl?
I always thought It was super easy, like everyone is OD'ing on it daily and dying

Reactions: Hollowillow
sunny/omori

sunny/omori

necessary? unnecessary?
Apr 3, 2022
I always thought It was super easy, like everyone is OD'ing on it daily and dying
Because opiod abusers use it ev not in patches. The latter slowly free the drug for hours/days and ev is all the dose in moment 0.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
....ThatĀ“s why also Oxycodon.

sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
If I had to choose, I would go for the combination of Oxycodon and Fentanyl, according to the guide I uploaded. This is a method with proven success.
I have a source that has fent tablets. Wouldn't that be way better than patches?

Reactions: Euthanza
Nevsky69

Nevsky69

Jan 20, 2022
I have a source that has fent tablets. Wouldn't that be way better than patches?
According to Wikipedia, the bioavailability of fentanyl is:
92% (transdermal)
89% (intranasal)
50% (buccal)
33% (ingestion)
100% (intramuscular)
55% (inhaled)
A higher amount would be needed in the case of tablets.

A

affinity

Oct 8, 2021
Honestly, opiate OD would be my ideal way to go, provided I just went to sleep and didn't experience what has been described by folks on blueline. I would buy tomorrow if I had a source, but I have no clue who sells in this city.

With that said. I feel terribly for those of you have to use fent just not to get dope sick. Rx Opiate addiction is truly the devil, next to heroin of course.
Fentanyl patches are extended release. This is to prevent overdosing on them. If you have used any drugs (legal or illegal) you will have built up a tolerance for the fentanyl making it harder to OD on. Personally I don't think a patch is the way to go.

Agreed, patches are not going to do the job. They're designed to prevent this exactly this and you would have to have acute sensitivity to come to even close to an OD

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Patches are doing the job, when you take the right dose. The guide and source that I have recommands to use Oxycodon tablets AND Fentanyl patches. This is a guide with proven success.

I don't even think about ordering N anymore and maybe ending up in jail when I can order Oxycodon and Fentanyl patches without customs instead.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
It's easy for someone that is opiate naive to OD on fentanyl but for those of us that use opiates on a regular basis, it would be a lot more difficult, but not impossible.

Reactions: Disappointered
Lungz

Lungz

Mar 7, 2022
i have no tolerance and im attempting with cheap pressed oxys soon

S

Starinsky

Mar 9, 2022
Good to know.
It WAS deadly...i discoverd it now after a year that i was ToTtaly DEAD!!!!!!atleast for few minuets
after my od fenta.

Maybe they make cpr i really dont know.

Im sorry for my family who found me.

Is anyone know if i can ask my medical files from hospital??
When it is said that 3 mg of fentanyl is deadly they mean iv application. But when it comes to opioids, everything is relative, it depends on one's tolerance and sensitivity to opioids.
10 patches of 100 mcg/h is a dose of 1 mg per hour of fentanyl (1000 mcg = 1 mg). For most people it would be deadly, but it would take several hours.
The "Guide to a humane self-chosen dead" recommends 500 mcg/h of fentanyl, accompanied by benzos, and says it can take 24 hours.
Is there any docs that says you ctb for sure in these conditions?

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Good to know.
It WAS deadly...i discoverd it now after a year that i was ToTtaly DEAD!!!!!!atleast for few minuets
after my od fenta.

Maybe they make cpr i really dont know.

Im sorry for my family who found me.

Is anyone know if i can ask my medical files from hospital??

Is there any docs that says you ctb for sure in these conditions?
idk what country you are in but you ought to be able to access your own medical records. not sure of the process though

Reactions: Disappointered
S

Starinsky

Mar 9, 2022
I google it and for few coins you get your medical record
I can try getting oxicdon tablets and fen. Patches
Still i would need more than a night! 8 hours !and not sure if ctb.
I neeed to hide somewhere for a whole day.
its very tricky ....
The best way is angle grinder with timer.1 min.you gone.

SBC

SBC

Apr 23, 2022
Do it like me. Take pure F powder. Patches are unreliable!

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
When it is said that 3 mg of fentanyl is deadly they mean iv application. But when it comes to opioids, everything is relative, it depends on one's tolerance and sensitivity to opioids.
10 patches of 100 mcg/h is a dose of 1 mg per hour of fentanyl (1000 mcg = 1 mg). For most people it would be deadly, but it would take several hours.
The "Guide to a humane self-chosen dead" recommends 500 mcg/h of fentanyl, accompanied by benzos, and says it can take 24 hours.
All I can find is 15mcg and 25mcg patches, it would cover all my body with 20 patches šŸ˜… so it's not feasible.
I just found this thread today. If itĀ“s still relevant, you might wanna read this guide. I also have a pdf-book that describes methods with opioids.
Had any member follow this route before?

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Shit, the fentanil danger is a myth to hide corrupt cops snorting evidence like pigs... Then making people go to jail for "assaulting" them. I am not surprised at all. They refused to arrest a guy who beat me, said I deserved it, refused to see security cameras. I'm tiny & was bleeding on the ground with an ambulance... Monsters. Damn fentanil was my only drug to cbt.
As I understand it, people with actual knowledge of fentanyl don't believe this is really happening. It's like a mass psychosis or delusion or something psychosomatic.

Do it like me. Take pure F powder. Patches are unreliable!
Where to buy in canada?

Last edited: