Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WhatMightHaveBeen

Sep 16, 2024

One of the reasons I want to die sooner rather than later is my fear of a violent death in a nuclear war. As I've said here before, only a lucky relatively small percent of humanity will die instantly at or near ground zero; the rest will be badly burned, crushed or trapped by debris and rubble, die agonizing deaths from radiation poisoning, or starve or freeze in a nuclear winter.

Well, it looks like we continue to march toward this scenario without missing a beat. I will be adding videos and/or articles to this thread that outline major steps in this march as they occur.

Despite my hopeless financial situation, pending homelessness, unbearable regret over my lost career and investment fortune, and fear of nuclear Armageddon, my SI remains strong. But if I thought the missiles were about to fly in the ensuing days or weeks, I might find the strength to take the necessary risks (definite eviction and homelessness, possible arrest) involved in my opioid CTB attempt. Right now I feel like we are still months or even a couple years away from all-out war, but that is easily subject to change as the situation develops.

However far away we are, I believe nuclear conflict is an inevitablility. Climate change won't have the necessary time to affect civilization more deeply before nuclear war wipes out most life on the planet. Maybe artificial general intelligence or superintelligence will eradicate all life before a nuclear war can happen, but that's a whole different thread, and anyway my money is on the nukes.

W

WhatMightHaveBeen

Sep 16, 2024
Iran attacked Israel, and the U.S. vows retaliation.

So the U.S. is drawn into a war in the Middle East with Russia backing Iran.

Wilsonie_22

Wilsonie_22

May 8, 2023
Sounds like more WW3 clickbait? dafuq

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
Wilsonie_22

Wilsonie_22

May 8, 2023
What the fuck are you smoking? How blind or uninformed do you have to be not to see what is lining up?
You're calling me uninformed when you're just reposting sensationalised clickbait that comes out as soon as any conflict happens?

let's go over how many times we've heard the "Omg ww3 will start", at the top of my head...

1. russian invades ukraine (nothing happens)
2. iran-US tensions in 2020 (nothing happens)
2. 2017 north korea missile crap (nothing happens)
3. crimean annexation 2014 (nothing happens)
4. US invasion of iraq in 2003 (nothing happens)
5. US-north korea nuclear crisis in 1994 (nothing happens)

Maybe use more reliable sources than youtube? What a joke.
and even the youtube channels you've used are known to be clickbait garbage. MY GOD. how are you a real person? Do you honestly watch this and think you're informed? The more I think about it, the more I refuse to believe this is anything other than a joke.

Reactions: Downdraft, derpyderpins and EvisceratedJester
W

WhatMightHaveBeen

Sep 16, 2024
You're calling me uninformed when you're just reposting sensationalised clickbait that comes out as soon as any conflict happens?

let's go over how many times we've heard the "Omg ww3 will start", at the top of my head...

1. russian invades ukraine (nothing happens)
2. iran-US tensions in 2020 (nothing happens)
2. 2017 north korea missile crap (nothing happens)
3. crimean annexation 2014 (nothing happens)
4. US invasion of iraq in 2003 (nothing happens)
5. US-north korea nuclear crisis in 1994 (nothing happens)

Maybe use more reliable sources than youtube? What a joke.
and even the youtube channels you've used are known to be clickbait garbage. MY GOD. how are you a real person? Do you honestly watch this and think you're informed? The more I think about it, the more I refuse to believe this is anything other than a joke.
You mean nothing has boiled over yet. Things are clearly building up. You can fuck right off my thread, thank you very much.

Wilsonie_22

Wilsonie_22

May 8, 2023
You mean nothing has boiled over yet. Things are clearly building up. You can fuck right off my thread, thank you very much.
Welp, it is clear you have no interest in actually educating yourself in these matters. so BYEEE. Also, work on that foul language lol

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
W

WhatMightHaveBeen

Sep 16, 2024
Welp, it is clear you have no interest in actually educating yourself in these matters. so BYEEE. Also, work on that foul language lol
Educating myself on these matters? Are you this ignorant due to effort or is it genetic?

hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
Israel is committing genocide against Gaza and Lebanon.

They are supported by USA. Equal partners in war crimes v0 k8o8uno8mird1
Equal partners in war crimes v0 wddij6m9mird1
Dy1h3na6p3sd1
It hasn't even been a year and Israel already slaughtered over 40 thousand people, to the point that there are currently 28 mass graves in the Gaza Strip. Q8ueg0reo3sd1
UK confirmed that British forces helped to defend Israel from Iran's missile barrage today.
Which means that UK are totally okay with Israel bombing Palestine, Lebanon, and Yemen. They would rather defend a genocidal country like Israel, instead of the innocent people in Gaza and Lebanon.
3vem83xd9xrd1
Iran attacked Israel, and the U.S. vows retaliation
Israel has been bombing other countries since decades.

This is Beirut. The year is 1982. There was no organization called Hezbollah at that time. Israel was bombing Lebanon mercilessly 42 years ago. Israel has always been at it their goal has always been Greater Israel to destroy Middle East and then occupy those nations.

Btw, if you're interested for what's currently going in in the Middle East War, then take a look here. Israel is constantly bombing Beirut, Gaza, Lebanon, etc.
So the U.S. is drawn into a war in the Middle East with Russia backing Iran
Absolute bullshit. The U.S is the whole reason why there is a war in the Middle East. They're been constantly sending money, weapons, and soldiers to Israel. Same goes for the Ukraine war. That's also their fault.
Uwgpoodqxkrd1

Last edited:
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Nothing ever happens
Get on with it. If my office gets nuked I can probably take at least a couple days off

Reactions: Downdraft
W

WhatMightHaveBeen

Sep 16, 2024
Israel is committing genocide against Gaza and Lebanon.

They are supported by USA.View attachment 151560
View attachment 151561
View attachment 151562
It hasn't even been a year and Israel already slaughtered over 40 thousand people, to the point that there are currently 28 mass graves in the Gaza Strip.View attachment 151563
UK confirmed that British forces helped to defend Israel from Iran's missile barrage today.
Which means that UK are totally okay with Israel bombing Palestine, Lebanon, and Yemen. They would rather defend a genocidal country like Israel, instead of the innocent people in Gaza and Lebanon.
View attachment 151565

Israel has been bombing other countries since decades.

This is Beirut. The year is 1982. There was no organization called Hezbollah at that time. Israel was bombing Lebanon mercilessly 42 years ago. Israel has always been at it their goal has always been Greater Israel to destroy Middle East and then occupy those nations.

Btw, if you're interested for what's currently going in in the Middle East War, then take a look here. Israel is constantly bombing Beirut, Gaza, Lebanon, etc.

Absolute bullshit. The U.S is the whole reason why there is a war in the Middle East. They're been constantly sending money, weapons, and soldiers to Israel. Same goes for the Ukraine war. That's also their fault.
View attachment 151564

"Israel is committing genocide against Gaza and Lebanon." Never said they weren't, but this pro-Putin drivel reveals you for what you are: "Same goes for the Ukraine war. That's also their fault."
I'm just going to leave you with this and head on out of here.

Be fruitful with yourself and multiply.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Nothing ever happens
Get on with it. If my office gets nuked I can probably take at least a couple days off
Children have been shelled for twelve months now, would agree that your office should have been targeted instead
"Israel is committing genocide against Gaza and Lebanon." Never said they weren't, but this pro-Putin drivel reveals you for what you are: "Same goes for the Ukraine war. That's also their fault."

Be fruitful with yourself and multiply.
Fuck off cunt, honestly

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Children have been shelled for twelve months now, would agree that your office should have been targeted instead

Fuck off cunt, honestly
Oh it's awful. Sorry I didn't mean to minimize what's actually happening elsewhere in the world, I just mean that I'm skeptical that there will be total nuclear destruction of the whole world.

Also feel like I haven't seen you lately. Hope you're well.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
We are like the dinosaurs, as they were on this rotating rock for around 400 million years give or take a few years and when they did not evolve, all of a sudden, a huge ball of mud and rock slammed into the Yucatan area, and they were wiped off and then mammals came along with human species at the very last minute.

We are unique as a species as we love and fight and fight not for food or sex but for what could be described as not very logical motives in the entire scheme of existence.

We have so much time to get off this rock and go live and populate the stars or we will suffer the same fate as the dinosaurs

We will either evolve and go or be done and at the rate that we seem to be going and the direction, I wonder and hope that we make the right decisions with all the effort that is put into fighting each other.

Take the Middle East as a quick example. Humans have been fighting each other for thousands of years and to what eval? Nothing so far.

We are ALL the same period, called HUMAN and since we continue having sex and procreating, it is in our ONLY best interest to work as hard in finding common ground and moving forward, instead of using that energy and resources in fighting one another.

Walter

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
We are like the dinosaurs, as they were on this rotating rock for around 400 million years give or take a few years and when they did not evolve, all of a sudden, a huge ball of mud and rock slammed into the Yucatan area, and they were wiped off and then mammals came along with human species at the very last minute.

We are unique as a species as we love and fight and fight not for food or sex but for what could be described as not very logical motives in the entire scheme of existence.

We have so much time to get off this rock and go live and populate the stars or we will suffer the same fate as the dinosaurs

We will either evolve and go or be done and at the rate that we seem to be going and the direction, I wonder and hope that we make the right decisions with all the effort that is put into fighting each other.

Take the Middle East as a quick example. Humans have been fighting each other for thousands of years and to what eval? Nothing so far.

We are ALL the same period, called HUMAN and since we continue having sex and procreating, it is in our ONLY best interest to work as hard in finding common ground and moving forward, instead of using that energy and resources in fighting one another.

Walter
What's this cosy homespun crap have to do with actual genocide
Oh it's awful. Sorry I didn't mean to minimize what's actually happening elsewhere in the world, I just mean that I'm skeptical that there will be total nuclear destruction of the whole world.

Also feel like I haven't seen you lately. Hope you're well.
I'm not so well, the day us dickheads on the Internet recognise that violence inflicted upon non-english speaking civilians is no different from violence inflicted upon english speaking civilians is just too far away

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins and EvisceratedJester
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
"Israel is committing genocide against Gaza and Lebanon." Never said they weren't
Then why did you say "So the U.S. is drawn into a war in the Middle East with Russia backing Iran", when the U.S is in fact not drawn into a war in the Middle East? They'e always been part of the war. Israel is USA's boxing glove. USA has been sending money, weapons, and soldiers to help Israel commit genocide since a year.
but this Pro-Putin drivel reveals you for what you are: "Same goes for the Ukraine war. That's also their fault."
What? I'm sorry but if you don't see the problem in the expansion of NATO (who are supporting Israel), then you probably shouldn't say anything. I'm pro-nothing. I don't support any politicans, they're all the same power hungry hypocrites to me. But fact is fact. Uwgpoodqxkrd1
The U.S needs to stop their colonialism. The NATO was created to provide collective security against the Soviet Union. But the Soviet Union has been gone for over 30 years, so why is NATO still a thing? You're naive If you think that Russia wouldn't feel threatened by having a NATO member as a neighbour. Ukraine is a vassal state of western hegemony. How do you think USA would react if Russia supported Mexico? NATO is using Ukraine in order to weaken Russia. They know that Ukraine can't win but they don't care, they will gladly throw the ukrainian people under the bus. There are millions of videos out there of the TCC in Ukraine kidnapping the men and sending them to their deaths.

I don't care about Russia or Putin. My stance is more about siding against the US and NATO expanding their influence. The US/NATO has been the most aggressive bloc destabilizing non-aligned/adversarial countries (Yugoslavia, Iraq x2, Libya, Afghanistan, Syrian civil war, capturing most Arab spring coups, Bolivia, among many other countries overthrown/invaded, sanctions on dozens of countries, massive military drills in South Korea and Taiwan to try to provoke conflict with North Korea and China, etc) not to mention debt trapping much of the developing world and owning large portions of their economies essentially recreating colonial economic relationships. The US/NATO is the biggest threat to world peace and also to communist and left wing governments in the world. Any country that undermines the military dominance of the US/NATO in the world is ultimately weakening the greatest barrier to communist movements in the world.

Btw, the countries in green have recognized Palestinian statehood. That's 7 billion people. Palestine is recognized by 145 out of 193 UN member states.
The countries in green have recognized palestinian v0 phkou4xtvc2d1

The countries who don't recognize Palestine as a country are USA, Germany, and other western countries. In Germany, you're not able to get a passport if you don't recognize Israel as a country, and that is even though Palestine has existed since the 1800s, while Israel was founded in 1948. German is Pro Israel and Anti Palestine.

So before you tell me "so you're Anti NATO", yes I'm Anti NATO, I'm Anti everything when it comes to politics, I only care about the civilians. It's shameful that NATO (USA, Germany, etc) who claim to stand for peace and freedom, are zionists and pro genocide, and have helped Israel slaughter 40 thousand people in under a year. Germany are straight up fascists, their news only talk good about Irsael and think that Israel is justified in bombing multiple countries. And no, this doesn't have anything to do with Holocaust guilt. Go read about the Haavara Agreement. It was an agreement between Nazi Germany and Zionist German Jews signed on 25 August 1933. Israel is in fact trying to colonize Palestine and probably Lebanon as well.

Go take a look. You won't believe your eyes.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
What's this cosy homespun crap have to do with actual genocide

I'm not so well, the day us dickheads on the Internet recognise that violence inflicted upon non-english speaking civilians is no different from violence inflicted upon english speaking civilians is just too far away
I will answer you, but PLEASE remember that EVERYONE has the right to their own thoughts and opinions, and I am NOT on here to 1) pick fights @) engage with anyone who wants to be nasty for the fun of it.

With that all said I am mentioning the HUGE overall perspective of the human race, NOT any one place, situation, nothing. Close one's eyes and see the future.
Any situation that is now even going on anywhere on this planet, BUT if we do NOT as a species work damn hard to get along and work TOGETHER, we WILL NOT be here as a species.

Yes, one can pick the Middle East or providences in Southern Russia or wherever, as I am NOT talking about anything going on right now, just in general, let's work at getting along instead of fighting, why not?

Sir you can, totally your right, to call it genocide, that is your right, and it is my right to see the very much broader picture of ALL humans working together.

Have a great day good friend.

Walter

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME CRAP, EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO THEIR THOUGHTS WITHOUT GETTING SHIT, THANK YOU.

• Love
Reactions: Gangrel
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I will answer you, but PLEASE remember that EVERYONE has the right to their own thoughts and opinions, and I am NOT on here to 1) pick fights @) engage with anyone who wants to be nasty for the fun of it.
Fuck off with the victimhood, yes you have the right to your opinion, as soon as this is expressed you give others the de facto right to interpret and counter. maybe think about what you're saying before you hit send on your twee bullshit idk

Edit: i see you, phoney cunt jsyk

Last edited:
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Fuck off with the victimhood, yes you have the right to your opinion, as soon as this is expressed you give others the de facto right to interpret and counter. maybe think about what you're saying before you hit send on your twee bullshit idk

Edit: i see you, phoney cunt jsyk
You sir area jerk and you are ignored by me as I hit the ignore button and probably by everyone with your ignorant foul mouth stupidity.

Ever think about putting your REAL first name on your posts like me? Gutless, aren't you?!

Walter

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Ever think about putting your REAL first name on your posts like me? Gutless, aren't you?!

Walter
Well l wouldn't normally but if you're laying down a challenge

Have a great day kids! Bagels are yummy

Yours sincerely

Magnesium J Labradore lll

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Closing thread.

Wtf.

• Hugs