• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

OrenRune

Oct 20, 2019
To start things off, I'll tell you my condition as for right now. My family, who are very toxic and abusive toward me and I've been trying to get away from, are hounding me ever since I ran from home the other day. I don't know how long and if they're going to get the police involved in trying to find me, I wish they didn't and would leave me alone. Right now, I'm staying at my best friend's house.

I'm not trying to find a new life here, just like years ago, all I'm doing is delaying my own death. Where I live, there's no such thing as assisted suicide, although I've thought of donating my organs instead for the people who needed it, it's not an assured death as far as I've seen. I tried asking different social media about how to end yourself painlessly through any means, but I'm met with a large barrage of people thinking that whatever fuck ups I've done, it's not worth dying.

To be perfectly honest, I didn't want to end myself entirely because of all my fuck ups. I've been a burden to people, they've expressed it all even if they were merely throwing their anger at me, people have come and go throughout the years dealing with me, and in the end, I can't stand being a burden and a leech to anyone.

All I ask is an option, to die with dignity or painlessly. I've made up my mind and right now, all I did is either wait for some cancer to grow on me or someone willing to help me. No one have ever helped me do the things I wanted to do, save for my friend whom I'm staying with. But relying on people, while it's the least bit of thing I try to prevent on doing, is something I direly need. Please, I won't ask for much but for someone to help me get an assisted suicide or a way to get one, help me put myself down so that I won't have to be a burden to anyone anymore. I wish to finally feel at peace and ease, not having to worry about tomorrow, sleep forever.

O

OrenRune

Oct 20, 2019
Is it okay to bump this? I'll bump this anyway