• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I came up to South Dakota for some stuff I need to do here and staying with friend. Well, the whole time I've been here I'm getting preached at about how I need to find a guy to take care of me and I'm gonna end up getting aids and murdered. As though it's easy to find a guy if u are past the age of 40 as a woman to take care of u. Not only is it my age, but being a prostitute, having difficulty attaching, pair bonding. I'm so used to having to be on my own that I don't know if I can bend at this point. The only guys interested in u at 40 well let's just say it's not pretty. I mean for the long term. So I'm trying to deal with my life as it is and just accepting that things are as they are and trying to make the best of my shit life. I wish she could just quit making me feel worse than I already do about my situation. As if I don't know that my future is going to get worse. It's like quit dwelling on it because it's not like there's a magic wand that can just fix these kinds of problems. At least not in the current system we live in.

Last edited:
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
You'd be hard pressed to find anyone irl that understands the mindset of depressed/suicidal people. 99% of the people are like "stop being depressed,do this,do that,go out meet people" etc. So yeah you either go live on your own or deal with the situation like it is now. Unfortunatly there isn't much you can do to explain the other person because they can't get their head arround what you are dealing with and they respond in a way that 99% of people do.

T

Tiburcio

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone irl that understands the mindset of depressed/suicidal people. 99% of the people are like "stop being depressed,do this,do that,go out meet people" etc. So yeah you either go live on your own or deal with the situation like it is now. Unfortunatly there isn't much you can do to explain the other person because they can't get their head arround what you are dealing with and they respond in a way that 99% of people do.
People is extremely uncomprehensive and unsupportive with this things, they act like if we were depressed because we are lazy and don't want to keep going or something.

Apart of this, I doubt a non-suicidal person could understand how we feel out of the "it's a mistake" perspective. Or at least I never faced one.

I gave up time ago trying to talk with somebody...

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yea, I left early and got the hell away from my friend and blocked her from contacting me. I felt so much worse after being around her I left a lot sooner than planned. My friend is a borderline so she is a difficult personality to begin with but I absolutely could not handle her this time. Normally I can deal with her but this time around i don't know if my tolerance was just low or if she was behaving worse than normal.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I wish she could just quit making me feel worse than I already do about my situation. As if I don't know that my future is going to get worse. It's like quit dwelling on it because it's not like there's a magic wand that can just fix these kinds of problems. At least not in the current system we live in.

People who preach at us, I'm convinced, care vastly more about themselves and maintaining their illusions about life than they do about us and what we're going through. For a long, long time now, I've stopped sharing (except on anonymous internet sites) b/c since I was in my teens, the replies, reactions have all been the same--just as you've described here. We're on our own in this hellish existence. Even others who've been where we are, once they've made it through, just can't relate anymore. Sorry for your pain.

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018

I agree with this, you articulated the feeling and experience perfectly.