• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sylveon

Sylveon

??/??/2024
Oct 10, 2023
I feel like I'm gonna lose my sanity.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21, divinemistress36, Lost Magic and 1 other person
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Well that's what this forum is for, to vent and/or to find reliable methods. šŸ™

Reactions: Sylveon
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I'm not saying this as a a callout or criticism, more as motivation, but people with basically nothing, in prisons, facilities, etc. have and do find ways to kill themselves since civilization has existed. Outside of extreme cases like fully paralyzed people/quadriplegics, I think it's possible for just about anyone.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Hollowman and Sylveon
Sylveon

Sylveon

??/??/2024
Oct 10, 2023
Not when you're under constant watch.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Unknown21
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling trapped in this existence, it's so horrible and cruel to me how access to painless death isn't a human right, people should be able to just die peacefully whenever they wish to, to me it'd be such a relief to finally be able to die in peace. But anyway best wishes, I get that it's so dreadful and torturous feeling stuck here.

• Love
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I feel like I'm gonna lose my sanity.
I was exactly like that a year ago. All that matters is that you calm down, study, and find your way out. Unfortunately, suicide is difficult in this society, but it is not impossible. You can find comprehensive information in the resource section.

• Love