jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I 100% believe in, not putting others at risk when you CTB. Please be cautious. I know that things are hard for you right now but please remember that there may be other people around you that want to live.
Have a great day!

• Hugs
Reactions: Ravel, waitingforrest, shrek34 and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand what you are saying, but I believe that the problem is the society that denies us the option of a peaceful way to exit and does not respect our right to die. Many people ctb using certain methods as they are completely desperate and they cannot bear to be alive anymore.

Reactions: Ravel, RetroChaos, height jumper 69 and 3 others
S

sighplus10

Sep 22, 2020
I understand what you are saying, but I believe that the problem is the society that denies us the option of a peaceful way to exit and does not respect our right to die. Many people ctb using certain methods as they are completely desperate and they cannot bear to be alive anymore.
pretty much, society has made it its darn mission to get rid of any and all clean methods of catching the bus, so its not your fault if you made a mess in your exit

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
I agree with OP. I've done very reckless suicidal-minded things in the past that would've killed others with me. Fate or luck was on my side and nobody got hurt. Those things haunt me. I can't imagine successfully dying and my loved ones having to deal with other families who's loved ones I killed with me. What a horrible thing to do to everyone else, including innocent strangers. Fuck that. You can kill yourself without killing other people. You can also kill yourself without causing undue trauma to innocent people, but that's harder. Just don't kill anyone else. That's where I stop being compassionate. I've been there myself and I still have no compassion.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, ColorlessTrees, houseofleaves and 2 others
jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
pretty much, society has made it its darn mission to get rid of any and all clean methods of catching the bus, so its not your fault if you made a mess in your exit
I read this story about a man who wanted to CTB and he parked his car on a train rail and when the train was coming he regretted it and just stepped out of the car. That ended up killing more than 8 people and alot of people where injured. That man is 100% at fault.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: waitingforrest, onlyanimalsaregood, houseofleaves and 2 others
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
I agree with OP. I've done very reckless suicidal-minded things in the past that would've killed others with me. Fate or luck was on my side and nobody got hurt. Those things haunt me. I can't imagine successfully dying and my loved ones having to deal with other families who's loved ones I killed with me. What a horrible thing to do to everyone else, including innocent strangers. Fuck that. You can kill yourself without killing other people. You can also kill yourself without causing undue trauma to innocent people, but that's harder. Just don't kill anyone else. That's where I stop being compassionate. I've been there myself and I still have no compassion.
What a very level-headed reasoning. đź‘Ť

Reactions: houseofleaves
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
I've considered jumping or getting hit by a train but I wouldn't (unless maybe I had literally 0 other good options) because of the trauma I could cause to those nearby. Risking physical harm to others is obviously far, far worse.

Reactions: jawdropped123
jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I've considered jumping or getting hit by a train but I wouldn't (unless maybe I had literally 0 other good options) because of the trauma I could cause to those nearby. Risking physical harm to others is obviously far, far worse.
i completely agree with you

Reactions: symphony
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
I 100% believe in, not putting others at risk when you CTB. Please be cautious. I know that things are hard for you right now but please remember that there may be other people around you that want to live.
Have a great day!
who the hell told you you were judgemental because of this opinion? You're perfect right. We should not harm others while trying to ctb. Which is why I keep saying sha users who propose methods like "playing in traffic" should be banned.

Reactions: Chiisai and houseofleaves
S

sighplus10

Sep 22, 2020
I read this story about a man who wanted to CTB and he parked his car on a train rail and when the train was coming he regretted it and just stepped out of the car. That ended up killing more than 8 people and alot of people where injured. That man is 100% at fault.
well i was thinking more along the lines of making a mess of your body that would be distressing for people to encounter or clean up. ofc its 100% your fault if you end up bringing someone else down with you