diphylleia_Grayi

diphylleia_Grayi

Jul 17, 2021
Like said in the title, I'm not as terribly depressed as I was before, but I don't find much joy in life and I feel like my future is doomed because of it. I could change my life if I had the willpower but I don't, and I don't have the power to end it either. So I'm just here, bored out of my mind and feeling awful over how lazy and incompetent I am. I often wish I was at rock bottom so it would be easier for me to just go. There's also my mom that I don't wanna hurt, I wish I didn't care or could convince myself this would be better for her or that she wouldn't care about me dying.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: divorceddepression, Largeletters, Walkingcorpse123 and 12 others
CatTheBus5689

CatTheBus5689

Jun 22, 2021
Really feels like instead of life giving you just enough to succeed it only gives you just enough so you don't just off yourself right away doesn't it?

• Aww..
Reactions: Largeletters, Walkingcorpse123, FailureGirl and 4 others
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Wow I never related to a thread as much as I do with this one. This is me 100%. I'm not entirely depressed either, but it's definitely consuming part of my life. Like I'm completely alone and have no one to rely on, and I don't exactly like where I'm at with my life.. but I also have food, water, a job, an apartment, etc. so I feel as if I don't have any right to become suicidal especially compared to how I was in my past when I was at my lowest.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: everosity, Largeletters, Joplin and 3 others
R

reasonablylost

Jul 18, 2021
I feel you.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: everosity, diphylleia_Grayi and Ame
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
I'd see this as a sign that you're on the road to recovery …

• Wow
Reactions: diphylleia_Grayi
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
But how would I advance on this road? that's what's bugging me, I feel stuck in the middle :/
I feel a looooooooot of people have these feelings, love. I tried to convince myself when I was younger that I was in the middle but I wasn't fooling anyone.

what's going on? You sound bored- maybe you could find a lust for life that you never knew of before

Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
But how would I advance on this road? that's what's bugging me, I feel stuck in the middle :/
Things take time.

Maybe get a new, or return to a past hobby?

If need be, ask your doctor for some antidepressants to help you through this stuck period? Mirtazapine is good.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life can certainly be exhausting - it is like being trapped, you do not want to ctb and yet you do not have the energy to improve your life. I understand how miserable it must be. I wish you well

• Hugs
Reactions: diphylleia_Grayi and Cockney_Rebel
Walkingcorpse123

Walkingcorpse123

My only friend, the end
Jul 9, 2021
I wish I would slowly progress towards CTB but I keep holding on these broken dreams.

• Hugs
Reactions: diphylleia_Grayi
brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
im also a bit like this. a few days ago i was on the verge bc i lost all my money. but now i feel better. but when i think all the work im going to have to do to get that money back, i just want to give up. im thinking of going out in a blaze of glory: insulting everyone i hate, telling everyone i love that i love them, get in as many fights as i can, fuck as much as possible, do as many drugs, drive as fast, write as many posts in ss, maybe do something i believe in and then have no choice but to die, but do so in a certain glory... its a dream hahaha

diphylleia_Grayi

diphylleia_Grayi

Jul 17, 2021
I feel a looooooooot of people have these feelings, love. I tried to convince myself when I was younger that I was in the middle but I wasn't fooling anyone.

what's going on? You sound bored- maybe you could find a lust for life that you never knew of before
Weirdly, my gf asked for a break yesterday and I really feel like this is gonna be the end, it hurts a lot like every second that I'm awake my heart is hurting but it strangely made me forget about suicide? Idk why or how lol I thought I was gonna get more suicidal, even she seemed afraid of that. But now seems like I'm too busy being heartbroken to plan a suicide dkdnddm
Things take time.

Maybe get a new, or return to a past hobby?

If need be, ask your doctor for some antidepressants to help you through this stuck period? Mirtazapine is good.
I think gaining weight from new meds would make things worse, as I have issues with my image. I do wanna get back on my hobbies but I feel to heartbroken rn... might use that to make some depressing art or something..

Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cockney_Rebel