• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
Running out of time for ctb. Someone is taking control of my mind. They've changed who I am and control much of my life. They're going to make me do terrible things so have to die before they take full control of me.

Just undecided on method. Lots of methods are impractical because of my living situation. I think jumping is probably my best bet, there are bridges and cliffs locally that are successful ctb spots but way below guaranteed height. So probably much safer to travel and tell my parents i'm visiting friend (i'm 23 but pathetically living with my parents and they're always suspicious due to previous attempts). Just not that many great options in england. I can't drive and beachy head is too far and difficult to get to for me.
Tempted to do train method instead . But not long ago a police officer was killed saving someone from tracks (person attempting survived)in uk. And that's sort of putting me off that method as that would be a horrific outcome (obviously guilt of traumatising driver too)
Don't want to do partial and my parents find my body. Also risky as often they hybrid work and change plans so may come home unexpectedly. Could find somewhere quiet outside i guess or hotel room.
Ugh idk but running out of time. Sorry don't mean to go on . I don't need advice or anything, just nowhere to really get this out and work through it, other than here.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, 4am, manic-dream and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really horrible what you are going through, I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

• Love
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and timetodie24