The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: omoidarui and Deleted member 1465
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
As a pure blue blood northern lad, who loves gravy [look it up] likes going down Blackpool for a fight and can eat 2. yes 2 Nagasaki sauce and chips, I have to tell you to leave my scouse brethren well alone. Its not their fault they are illiterate, robbing little shites who spend their days rummaging in bins for that well known Liverpudlian delicacy, the You'll Never Work Again roll.

Now if you were talking about throwing in a few mackems, I am all for that. Inbred little fuckers, they give ugly a whole new meaning. Give em a car to build and they all think they are related to the Japs, when we know they are all related to each other. Mackems are not stupid, to be stupid infers there is some intelligence in the first place and that simply is not true where the mackems are concerned. If they could fill the stadium of shite, we could wipe the lot of em out in one go, but as they will never make the big league again, its not going to happen.

• Hugs
Reactions: sammii, omoidarui, woxihuanni and 1 other person
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
I think breathing should be taxed. Come on? You're producing CO2 that is destroying our world, so pay.

Reactions: LuzurPhagget, Notf1xable, Deleted member 1465 and 2 others
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
I just trolled all your notifications
#FastestThumbintheWestV2

• Hugs
Reactions: Stan
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
BMW drivers should have their own lane on the motorway so they never need to indicate.

Reactions: puppy9, BPD_LE and Stan
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Pro Life... The only way to be in life right.....??

**grabs the rum and sits back ........

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Pro Life... The only way to be in life right.....??
Actually I agree. I believe MH issues are a fabrication of people who just can't be bothered. Stop the meds immediately. Dr Stan prescribes a cup of tea, chocolate chip cookie and tells you to make sure you have one good bowel movement as day. World crisis solved!

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Global warming is a myth, global is around the world and it's cold in Alaska. Check mate.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Actually I agree. I believe MH issues are a fabrication of people who just can't be bothered. Stop the meds immediately. Dr Stan prescribes a cup of tea, chocolate chip cookie and tells you to make sure you have one good bowel movement as day. World crisis solved!

fuck cuppa's they are gross,hand me the rum and you MAY have a deal... MAY!!
I mean if MH is fabricated then surly this forum is just full of imaginative fabricated stories? Damn we could have a dozen movies alone from this forum!

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
In the spirit of negotiation, let's have a coffee with a rum in it and call it 'The Calypso Coffee Method'

coffee flavoured alcohol... have ya ever tried coffee rum, oh hell....Ill CTB overdosing on that biatch!!

Sorry Im taking this thread off topic....

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
In the spirit of negotiation, let's have a coffee with a rum in it and call it 'The Calypso Coffee Method'
Do I need to take it with acidity reducer's?
*ducks & runs*

Reactions: Morphosis, bea1974, Notf1xable and 2 others
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Reactions: bea1974, Notf1xable, trynacbt and 3 others
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
but surely that's religion based, and if your an atheist then you are royally screwed?
You just made death sound very attractive as it could be construed you are saying I will get laid by a princess when I die! YAY!!!!!

Reactions: BPD_LE
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
You just made death sound very attractive as it could be construed you are saying I will get laid by a princess when I die! YAY!!!!!

Unless it's megan markle....

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: woxihuanni, Deleted member 1465 and BPD_LE
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
you a pro-lifer with threats like that!
but ain't she and H a mental health and pro life advocate, so surely BAM job done?

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Morphosis, woxihuanni, Stan and 1 other person
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Why cant I have the laughing emoji?!!!
because this is a s u i c i d e forum, silly !!!

Edit: sorry, this was meant to be funny.... i guess even my humor is dark.... what can i say

• Aww..
Reactions: woxihuanni, Notf1xable, Stan and 1 other person
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
So I had to look at the SN method to see why it is so difficult for people. Got bored reading it again so I thought I would liven it up for myself. So I gave SN a codeword of "a mangled lady garden". Now the process is much better. If you ingest a mangled lady garden, your system will be deprived of oxygen and you will die. Taking a mangled lady garden may give you seizures. Drinking a mangled lady garden may make you vomit so antiemetics are recommended.

Much better now!
Definitely, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem after all.
How long is a temporary problem and is it related to that famous piece of string?

Last edited:
Reactions: Notf1xable, Soulless_Angel and sammii
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
How long is a temporary problem and is it related to that famous piece of string?

Im a egocentric prolifer now lolz i took all th string (for my bow)

LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
People who commit suicide are weak, pathetic losers who didn't have the balls to face the challenges life/God put before them. Afterall, God can only give you so much you can handle and there are no problems, only solutions, so they're simply taking the easy way out. Everyone who has and will kill themselves will simply reincarnate to face the challenges they chose to run away from in the lives they cut short.

Also, do you believe in life after love?

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
Idu that game but let's try again.
My baby is the best children on this planet! He can't shut up for a single minute, instead he keeps screaming? No, it's your problem, that you can't appreciate the voice of my beloved child!

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Also, do you believe in life after love?
If you mean the song by Cher, there is scientific proof that it was recorded and was in the charts. I am a believer!

Reactions: sammii, LuzurPhagget and Lethe
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
All depression is cured by beer and country music.