• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of overcoming SI. At first, I went for the psychedelics. I was inspired by the research on terminal patients whose fear was greatly alleviated by substances such as psilocybin or DMT. I spent a lot of time preparing for my psychedelic trip but it didn't go as hoped. Although it was just a starting dose, I was scared. I spent most of the trip on the phone with my mom, crying and contemplating about my life and my physical disease.

I'm now looking into non-psychedelic drugs as a way for more immediate relief of fear, as opposed to the rather philosophical relief with psychedelics. I've made a little bit of research and found out that certain substances such PCP can work very well in this sense. I've read real stories about people jumping from one building to another like Spiderman, being held at a gunpoint etc., all with very little fear.

I'd be grateful for any insight you might have.

Reactions: lionetta12
freevoid

freevoid

Student
Jul 11, 2022
Well, everyone's biochemistry is different, but I'm finding Zopiclone is relaxing my mind nicely. And that is just at my regular dose for sleep, and the day-after effects. When I get some more I'm going to trial a couple of high doses for my impending SN ctb.

almostoutofhere

almostoutofhere

Living in the past
Dec 27, 2022
benzos with surely help

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
I should have said except of benzos. They are def helpful, but I'm looking into something stronger now.

I've heard about DXM too, yeah. Might be worth giving a shot.

western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
I have used 3-HO-PCP to help do things that are scary to me before. Like I rewrote my resume a few years back when on it. When sober it was too painful to think back about my past job. On 3-HO I'm able to operate my computer just fine at a moderate dose. I was not afraid of the word processor and just wrote. I reviewed my work once I sobered up and I'd done a great job!

in general dissociative drugs can be helpful confronting something that's scary but many of them cause enough impairment that it's difficult to do things when acutely intoxicated. I like to do dissos to process my feelings and when I take a moderately high dose of ketamine or analogs, my handwriting is not very legible.

I'm not planning to use any of these drugs for my suicide, my method will include inhibition-reducing downers.

Reactions: miserableforever
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Central A2 agonists: clonidine, moxonidine, methyldopa

As a combination: propranolol + diltiazem (non-selective beta blocker + calcium channel blocker).

Anti-adrenergic drugs are a good alternative to GABA-a receptor agonists as an anxiolytic. May cause low blood pressure and dizziness. Diltiazem alone worked surprisingly well for me as an anxiolytic, without propranolol. No dizziness or low blood pressure. Verapamil may also do the job.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
I have used 3-HO-PCP to help do things that are scary to me before. Like I rewrote my resume a few years back when on it. When sober it was too painful to think back about my past job. On 3-HO I'm able to operate my computer just fine at a moderate dose. I was not afraid of the word processor and just wrote. I reviewed my work once I sobered up and I'd done a great job!

in general dissociative drugs can be helpful confronting something that's scary but many of them cause enough impairment that it's difficult to do things when acutely intoxicated. I like to do dissos to process my feelings and when I take a moderately high dose of ketamine or analogs, my handwriting is not very legible.

I'm not planning to use any of these drugs for my suicide, my method will include inhibition-reducing downers.
Which downers do you mean exactly?
Central A2 agonists: clonidine, moxonidine, methyldopa

As a combination: propranolol + diltiazem (non-selective beta blocker + calcium channel blocker).

Anti-adrenergic drugs are a good alternative to GABA-a receptor agonists as an anxiolytic. May cause low blood pressure and dizziness. Diltiazem alone worked surprisingly well for me as an anxiolytic, without propranolol. No dizziness or low blood pressure. Verapamil may also do the job.
Would you say these are powerrful enough? Because I assume very strong SI requires drugs with very powerful effects.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Which downers do you mean exactly?

Would you say these are powerrful enough? Because I assume very strong SI requires drugs with very powerful effects.
That's not the real business of these drugs. They have also been labeled as anxiolytics for off-label use. The effects are specific.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
That's not the real business of these drugs. They have also been labeled as anxiolytics for off-label use. The effects are specific.
That's why I'm looking into strong drugs. Prescription drugs are, I'm afraid, never enough.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
That's why I'm looking into strong drugs. Prescription drugs are, I'm afraid, never enough.
You're wrong. A2 agonists are very potent anxiolytics. In high doses it causes unconsciousness and deep sedation.

Reactions: lionetta12