K

killmeiwannadie

Sep 19, 2022
I am facing homelessness. like by monday i'll be living in my car. im both never surprised and blown by how people who claim to care prove everyday they want nothing more than to have me away from them. I told someone that i'll just live in my car i guess and their reply was "maybe thats what you need."

….i. have. no. words.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: niki wonoto, pthnrdnojvsc, VKVK and 15 others
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I feel you. Sorry for your situation, man. Housing has become a luxury all over the world. This is madness.

• Hugs
Reactions: VKVK, Hurt, Finding Sirius and 6 others
K

killmeiwannadie

Sep 19, 2022
I feel you. Sorry for your situation, man. Housing has become a luxury all over the world. This is madness.
thanks. yeah it is. and then if i tell them that i would rather die then its a problem, but apparently i need to be homeless and living in my car and that's a totally acceptable thing to say to me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Finding Sirius, Living_Hurts_so_Much and Sunset Limited
lost1

lost1

Sep 14, 2022
I'm sorry my heart goes out to you I really am sorry for what your going through, people can be so heartless 😞

K

killmeiwannadie

Sep 19, 2022
I'm sorry my heart goes out to you I really am sorry for what your going through, people can be so heartless 😞
thanks…he doesn't even realize how often he shows that he just wants me to go away. makes it seem like he is saying things that make me feel like a burden because he cares, even though i mostly stay out of his way and he won't even listen when i try to talk to him about how that impacts me. im pretty sure once im living in my car i'll never hear from him again

S

Sammie

Sep 2, 2022
thanks. yeah it is. and then if i tell them that i would rather die then its a problem, but apparently i need to be homeless and living in my car and that's a totally acceptable thing to say to me.
I'm sorry for what you're going through, also I'm wondering what the circumstances are....jjust becuase I understand the turmoil of having a drug addicted family member [who I had taken in a few times with the agreement said family member would stick with a program but never did] and I know the turmoil of not being able to help said family member anymore unless the person would finally help themselves (nobody can force anybody to change). So I'm just wondering if it has anything to do with something you are able to take control of to change in your life. Because those around you can only do and take so much until they just cannot anymore. As much as I hate to say this, they may be afraid of just enabling you, and they may be lured into thinking "tough love" is the way to go. In either way, it is sad and doesn't help your situation. And I'm someone with deep issues and substance problems though I am "functional" so it really is difficult.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited
K

killmeiwannadie

Sep 19, 2022
I'm sorry for what you're going through, also I'm wondering what the circumstances are....jjust becuase I understand the turmoil of having a drug addicted family member [who I had taken in a few times with the agreement said family member would stick with a program but never did] and I know the turmoil of not being able to help said family member anymore unless the person would finally help themselves (nobody can force anybody to change). So I'm just wondering if it has anything to do with something you are able to take control of to change in your life. Because those around you can only do and take so much until they just cannot anymore. As much as I hate to say this, they may be afraid of just enabling you, and they may be lured into thinking "tough love" is the way to go. In either way, it is sad and doesn't help your situation. And I'm someone with deep issues and substance problems though I am "functional" so it really is difficult.
i'm not an addict I just have nowhere to go and I'm super depressed and no motivation and no really ability to do much of anything I am I have a lot of mental disabilities and have had a lot of bad luck and just trauma in a lot of things working against me I haven't really been doing anything I was staying out of their way and I've been cleaning and I've been helping around the house as much as I can. He just says that when I am sad or my depression or whatever is negatively impacting him which I guess yeah if that's the case then yeah but that's still not a fair thing to say nobody needs to live in their car nobody needs that so no I'm not a drug addict I just don't have anyone and I don't have anywhere to go and have had a lot of really terrible situation happen to me. I have episodes sometimes but I mean that's not a reason to kick someone out at the house that's less of a reason to kick someone out so.

Even if I was a drug addict , homelessness is not a thing that they would need that's not Toughlove that's not at all what that means at all.
If you can't help someone then you can't help someone but to tell them that they need homelessness is not the answer

The only thing I've ever tried is marijuana and that's not to say that marijuana can't be destructive in some cases but yeah I've never done any other drug and don't really plan on it. I can't say I didn't see it coming because I always see it coming nobody ever really wants to help someone like me

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Finding Sirius, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, toasterbath and 2 others
S

Sammie

Sep 2, 2022
I
i'm not an addict I just have nowhere to go and I'm super depressed and no motivation and no really ability to do much of anything I am I have a lot of mental disabilities and have had a lot of bad luck and just trauma in a lot of things working against me I haven't really been doing anything I was staying out of their way and I've been cleaning and I've been helping around the house as much as I can. He just says that when I am sad or my depression or whatever is negatively impacting him which I guess yeah if that's the case then yeah but that's still not a fair thing to say nobody needs to live in their car nobody needs that so no I'm not a drug addict I just don't have anyone and I don't have anywhere to go and have had a lot of really terrible situation happen to me. I have episodes sometimes but I mean that's not a reason to kick someone out at the house that's less of a reason to kick someone out so.

Even if I was a drug addict , homelessness is not a thing that they would need that's not Toughlove that's not at all what that means at all.
If you can't help someone then you can't help someone but to tell them that they need homelessness is not the answer

The only thing I've ever tried is marijuana and that's not to say that marijuana can't be destructive in some cases but yeah I've never done any other drug and don't really plan on it. I can't say I didn't see it coming because I always see it coming nobody ever really wants to help someone like me
I'm sorry, sounds like an unfair situation really. Where do you live?

K

killmeiwannadie

Sep 19, 2022
I

I'm sorry, sounds like an unfair situation really. Where do you live?
i live in the US. the land of allowing people to die homeless on the street. so maybe ill ctb sooner than i think 🤷🏾

• Aww..
Reactions: Sammie
E

eternal_life

Jul 10, 2022
thanks…he doesn't even realize how often he shows that he just wants me to go away. makes it seem like he is saying things that make me feel like a burden because he cares, even though i mostly stay out of his way and he won't even listen when i try to talk to him about how that impacts me. im pretty sure once im living in my car i'll never hear from him again
From my own experience I would tell you that it is better not to have that kind of friends. I've had "friends" like that, and in the end you realize that it's preferable to be away from them, because they really aren't friends and they don't care about you, it's better to be alone, or look for other company, even a pet. Do not waste your time with such person, it is preferable to be alone even.

And I'm so sorry you're going to lose your home. At least you have the car, which is better than having nothing because of the stories of homeless people I've heard, and please don't fall apart no matter how hard the situation is. Seeing you homeless should not be something permanent, I hope and wish that in some time, soon, you will be able to live again in a house or apartment with walls and a roof. Let it be just a temporary thing.

It is a shame that the system does not guarantee a roof to all people. Because building walls and a roof is very cheap, staying between walls should not be as expensive as it is today in most countries, especially those that call themselves "advanced countries". It is a shame, it would be very simple to build cheap houses and apartments for absolutely all the people on this planet and that they had a reduced cost. But the elites are not interested in something like that, apparently.

Big hugs for you, my friend. Be strong. :hug:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sammie and killmeiwannadie
K

killmeiwannadie

Sep 19, 2022
From my own experience I would tell you that it is better not to have that kind of friends. I've had "friends" like that, and in the end you realize that it's preferable to be away from them, because they really aren't friends and they don't care about you, it's better to be alone, or look for other company, even a pet. Do not waste your time with such person, it is preferable to be alone even.

And I'm so sorry you're going to lose your home. At least you have the car, which is better than having nothing because of the stories of homeless people I've heard, and please don't fall apart no matter how hard the situation is. Seeing you homeless should not be something permanent, I hope and wish that in some time, soon, you will be able to live again in a house or apartment with walls and a roof. Let it be just a temporary thing.

It is a shame that the system does not guarantee a roof to all people. Because building walls and a roof is very cheap, staying between walls should not be as expensive as it is today in most countries, especially those that call themselves "advanced countries". It is a shame, it would be very simple to build cheap houses and apartments for absolutely all the people on this planet and that they had a reduced cost. But the elites are not interested in something like that, apparently.

Big hugs for you, my friend. Be strong. :hug:
If I'm being honest this is probably just going to move my ctb schedule up. Everything in this society is just misery. nothing in this society is worth it

i would love to have my cat back but it wouldn't be fair to bring a innocent animal into my situation

• Aww..
S

Sammie

Sep 2, 2022
If I'm being honest this is probably just going to move my ctb schedule up. Everything in this society is just misery. nothing in this society is worth it

i would love to have my cat back but it wouldn't be fair to bring a innocent animal into my situation
You could become one of the "minimalist" YouTube influences/nomad/traveler....it seems to be the thing these days. I wish you the best, it's not the worst that could happen but hoping it would be very temporary. I'm sorry this is what you're looking at. What are the winters like in your geographic location?

Reactions: eternal_life
E

eternal_life

Jul 10, 2022
There are good people and good things too, no everything is negative, although I understand that you are very pessimistic at this moment, I would be too in the same situation. I am with you, I am writing to you now because my heart is broken reading stories like the one of you.

I have seen many videos of homeless people in the US and my heart breaks with each case. I am subscribed to the Youtube channel "Invisible people", which I recommend. I don't know what happens in "the country of dreams", why this is happening in such a massive way. Living on the streets is very hard, from what I've heard, but it doesn't have to be the end. It does not have to be something permanent, but temporary. Be strong, my friend, I send you a lot of sincere love from my heart. :heart: And I hope to be able to read you from Monday and that you continue commenting here how you are doing.
Just a moment ago I was watching this video, of a woman living in her car with her dog:

Last edited:
  • Love
K

killmeiwannadie

Sep 19, 2022
You could become one of the "minimalist" YouTube influences/nomad/traveler....it seems to be the thing these days. I wish you the best, it's not the worst that could happen but hoping it would be very temporary. I'm sorry this is what you're looking at. What are the winters like in your geographic location?
i'm sure it could be worse and i have no doubt that'll be proven to me in no time at all. i'm not planning on seeing winter. i can barely get up in the morning nvm run at youtube channel or be an influencer. i just want to die. i can't do this anymore. no matter what, society is always going to remind me there's no space for me here. i don't want to even see the end of this week. i'm tired. i'm so, so exhausted. i can't feel anything and on the off chance that my feeling does kick in, it's just to remind me i'm in an merciless amount of pain.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sammie and eternal_life
E

eternal_life

Jul 10, 2022
I added the video of the woman with the dog before reading your comment about your cat... I think it´s a good idea to have your cat living with you! you will feel better for sure living with it! and I am sure the cat will be happy with you too, no worries about it. If the woman can live in her car with her big dog, you can do it with a cat, which is smaller and less naughty than dogs.

• Love
K

killmeiwannadie

Sep 19, 2022
I added the video of the woman with the dog before reading your comment about your cat... I think it´s a good idea to have your cat living with you! you will feel better for sure living with it! and I am sure the cat will be happy with you too, no worries about it. If the woman can live in her car with her big dog, you can do it with a cat, which is smaller and less naughty than dogs.
my cat deserves a nice home with guaranteed meals and someone who won't struggle to take care of her. she deserves peace and not someone who wants to run a hose from the exhaust pipe for the last however long i've been committed to the method. no one deserves to live in a car. especially not her. it would be selfish of me to take her from where she is where someone can actually care for her proper just so i don't have to be alone

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sammie and Finding Sirius
E

eternal_life

Jul 10, 2022
my cat deserves a nice home with guaranteed meals and someone who won't struggle to take care of her. she deserves peace and not someone who wants to run a hose from the exhaust pipe for the last however long i've been committed to the method. no one deserves to live in a car. especially not her. it would be selfish of me to take her from where she is where someone can actually care for her proper just so i don't have to be alone
Ok, I understand that decision too. It's generous of you to think that's what's best for her.

• Love
Reactions: killmeiwannadie
G

gimzero

Student
Aug 15, 2022
Its so true we living in a hellish creation.

Reactions: Finding Sirius and killmeiwannadie
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
People are so disgusting I'm so sorry. we are literally living in hell. People literally do not give a fuck about others and stay in their onw little bubble while the world around the is burning and look at us like we're peasants. I wish you a peaceful departure

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Finding Sirius and killmeiwannadie
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I am facing homelessness. like by monday i'll be living in my car. im both never surprised and blown by how people who claim to care prove everyday they want nothing more than to have me away from them. I told someone that i'll just live in my car i guess and their reply was "maybe thats what you need."

….i. have. no. words.
Then if you ctb, they will be saying, "I don't believe he did that", or "Why did he do that?" Sometimes even your own family doesn't give a damn about you. This i know from experience!

Reactions: Finding Sirius
K

killmeiwannadie

Sep 19, 2022
Then if you ctb, they will be saying, "I don't believe he did that", or "Why did he do that?" Sometimes even your own family doesn't give a damn about you. This i know from experience!
right or they'll defend him bc i'm mentally disabled and they'll just say i was difficult and he had a point
Ok, I understand that decision too. It's generous of you to think that's what's best for her.
it's all i can do in this situation

• Aww..
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Many people can be unkind and selfish and they only really care about what directly affects themselves. It doesn't surprise me the way that people are. When I hear of how people cruelly treat others it just makes me want to leave this world even more. There really is no peace or real relief from suffering in a life like this and often other people just make things worse.

Reactions: killmeiwannadie, Finding Sirius and VKVK
S

Sammie

Sep 2, 2022
Unless you have a very old car the exhaust method likely will not work due to the catalytic converter/safer emissions with the new/newer models. I know you were just making a reference to your cat and how you feel but I want to be sure you won't try a sure-to-fail method to ctb. I really don't want you to ctb at all, but trying a failed method would definately make someone feel much worse.