moya117

moya117

A replacement that can easily get replaced
Mar 31, 2023
"You can talk to me" they said, "you can open up to me" they said, "I care about you" and all that BS. Whenever I did share my story and how I feel, they start giving advices right, but it's so vague and when I question it again and again they get mad, well it's not my fault that I feel like this, then they start to breakdown Infront if me, telling me that I don't love them, I want to leave them, "it's because of me isn't it?", "WELL WHAT SHOULD I DO?!". nobody cares, but still, I feel bad, I feel like I'm a burden no mater how much I try to rationalize it that it's not my fault..

• Hugs
Reactions: Kundalini Guy, Niirvana and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that it's true that people don't care, they only care about what concerns themselves. You cannot rely on humans in this cruel world, we are certainly all alone so it's best not to open up to other people at all. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: RW__Asher23, leavingsoon99, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
In reality no one will ever care for us. We are alone in this miserable sad existence.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Skathon, humaneyes__, leavingsoon99 and 3 others
YourAverageLurker

YourAverageLurker

forgotten
Mar 30, 2023
As someone who's had experience with psychology, I feel the most inexperienced or untrained push someone to anger trying to force ideals that; "you're going to be okay, no matter what" and overlook the fact you shouldn't tell people how to live their life, or what their doing wrong. Instead the best approach is to listen to them entirely and ask open-ended questions to get a better look into that persons perspective. Sorry you've been dealt a shitty hand of cards my friend, family and friends in my experienced are the worst to talk too because they question your relationship with them as the only factor in a selfish attempt to relieve themselves of guilt from your suffering. Best wishes. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Bobby Fisher, RW__Asher23, LookingforAnswers and 2 others
moya117

moya117

Mar 31, 2023
As someone who's had experience with psychology, I feel the most inexperienced or untrained push someone to anger trying to force ideals that; "you're going to be okay, no matter what" and overlook the fact you shouldn't tell people how to live their life, or what their doing wrong. Instead the best approach is to listen to them entirely and ask open-ended questions to get a better look into that persons perspective. Sorry you've been dealt a shitty hand of cards my friend, family and friends in my experienced are the worst to talk too because they question your relationship with them as the only factor in a selfish attempt to relieve themselves of guilt from your suffering. Best wishes. :heart:
Now I understand why, thank you :)

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I guess this is why I try to keep this to myself. I tried opening up to the few people who (I think) care about me. They'd always rebuttal with "Please get help" or "Life has a plan for you". What was hard for me to accept, but necessary, is the fact that people mostly see the world through their own eyes. It's a true skill and superpower to put yourself in someone else's shoes and really try to see things from their perspective. Only true friends do that. Not that the people in our lives don't care, but it's very hard for people to do that. This society so carefully conditions individuality and selfishness into our psychologies. And true, most people don't care. Most of us ARE, in fact, alone in this world. I know I am. I'm so sorry you're experiencing this. My hope is for you to find clarity and peace in what you ultimately wish to do.

• Love
Reactions: LookingforAnswers and moya117
moya117

moya117

Mar 31, 2023
I guess this is why I try to keep this to myself. I tried opening up to the few people who (I think) care about me. They'd always rebuttal with "Please get help" or "Life has a plan for you". What was hard for me to accept, but necessary, is the fact that people mostly see the world through their own eyes. It's a true skill and superpower to put yourself in someone else's shoes and really try to see things from their perspective. Only true friends do that. Not that the people in our lives don't care, but it's very hard for people to do that. This society so carefully conditions individuality and selfishness into our psychologies. And true, most people don't care. Most of us ARE, in fact, alone in this world. I know I am. I'm so sorry you're experiencing this. My hope is for you to find clarity and peace in what you ultimately wish to do.
Thank you, it brings me a new perspective:)