maidens

maidens

" more dead than alive, I endure it "
Aug 27, 2023
nobody cares about me at all. not my family, not my online friends, and especially not anyone that claims to. last night, I even asked if I could vent to someone in a discord server and got ignored. I sincerely believe that if it was someone else, they would've replied. all I needed was someone to talk to at that moment. now I can't even properly word how I feel at this moment. I call myself many things that someone would usually admire, something that people would love but it's really just a miserable delusion to make myself feel better, that's all it's ever been. nobody likes the things I make. not my story ideas, not my art, not my writing, nothing. I just want to be someone that people admire, that's all I've ever wanted. I always used to have at least one person I could rely on, but now I truly have nothing. nobody at all. (to anyone reading this, please don't ask for any of my socials or to talk to me privately on here, I'm not comfortable enough for that...)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: azurarcher, floralheaddress, lemonbunny and 5 others
Larysa

Larysa

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I'm sorry. Isolation and being ignored is horrible. I think it's quite a big ask to be "admired" although perhaps most people do want that, but basic human connection is essential.

• Love
Reactions: maidens
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly don't believe that other people can be trusted and relied on, I just believe that most people are very self centred, I'm not even surprised how that person treated you. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
i feel ya. it's hard but i've gotten used to people not caring - i can't force them to. for what it's worth, though, i hear you and i'm sure your work is beautiful! i wish i could draw haha

• Love