Kassender

Kassender

Experienced
Aug 29, 2018
Thats the only reason i dont choose this method.
No way i spend my last days on this earth starving myself.
Thats like the last thing i enjoy lol

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
I realize this is probably just wishful thinking on my part... :aw:

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Only three things you need to do for SN:

Drink at least 20gm of SN
Keep it in your stomach
Don't get found and saved

Everything in the regimen is there to reduce risk of it failing. For me, because I know my own metabolism, I am only doing a 4 hour fast and my last meal won't be a big heavy one though. And I will be having a glass or two of something.

Reactions: C_F
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I will probably have a couple of my favourite foods if I can swallow them. If not, all I "eat" is water, gatorade, boost and soups. Or preboxed mashed potatoes. So going without a meal would be fine for me.

EndItQuickly

EndItQuickly

Oct 30, 2019
Only three things you need to do for SN:

Drink at least 20gm of SN
Keep it in your stomach
Don't get found and saved

Everything in the regimen is there to reduce risk of it failing. For me, because I know my own metabolism, I am only doing a 4 hour fast and my last meal won't be a big heavy one though. And I will be having a glass or two of something.
Hey Stan,

I've enjoyed reading your posts since I joined this forum, but your comment about having a glass or two of something interests me. My research has led me to believe that alcohol is a big "no no" before ingesting SN. Is it safe to assume that a glass or two of wine wouldn't have much of an effect on SN absorption? I would really love to be a little drunk to make this process easier, thanks.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Hey Stan,

I've enjoyed reading your posts since I joined this forum, but your comment about having a glass or two of something interests me. My research has led me to believe that alcohol is a big "no no" before ingesting SN. Is it safe to assume that a glass or two of wine wouldn't have much of an effect on SN absorption? I would really love to be a little drunk to make this process easier, thanks.
Thank you :smiling:

That's right, probably at the 4 hour mark I aim to have had a few glasses. It will naturally do something with the acid in my stomach. This will hopefully be counteracted by the antacid I will be taking shortly beforehand.

I should add that being completely drunk will probably increase the chance of vomiting. I only aim to have 2 glasses max.

Last edited:
Reactions: crea_the_hopeless