• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

axelaxx

Jan 24, 2020
I really can't wait anymore, my life is a big fucking mess, I have so many problems that can never be solved, I don't want to be here anymore, I can't endure being alive, waking up every morning only to realise I have to go through another awful, painful, miserable day. I really want to end it all, but now, because of the quarantine, I can't. My parents are constantly home, I can't order CN or anything else because they would notice, I wanted to secretely buy a rope in a store near my school and do the partial hanging, but now this is not possible because I dont have an excuse to get out of the house as my parents do all the shopping. I really need something that either will help me end it all in my current situation or get me through this quarantine with less pain so i can ctb after. I would really appreciate some help

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust, Final Escape and William Barker
A

axelaxx

Jan 24, 2020
You can order sn to post office.
Yes, but I have no possibility to get out of the house as my parents do all the shopping, as I said earlier, so I dont really have any excuse to go anywhere.

Spacing Out

Spacing Out

Apr 17, 2020
Could you get out under the presumption you're going for a walk? Something like, "I'm going stir crazy, I need to just go for a walk but I promise to stay away from people," to ease their minds. Or are you too far?

A

axelaxx

Jan 24, 2020
Could you get out under the presumption you're going for a walk? Something like, "I'm going stir crazy, I need to just go for a walk but I promise to stay away from people," to ease their minds. Or are you too far?
Well, there are strict quarantine laws in my country right now, and a walk is not an accepted reason to get out of house.

• Wow
Reactions: WinterFaust
Spacing Out

Spacing Out

Apr 17, 2020
Well, there are strict quarantine laws in my country right now, and a walk is not an accepted reason to get out of house.

Gotcha. I must admit, that's a tough one. I'm sorry to hear it. If I think of anything, I'll let you know, but I'm not sure.

A

axelaxx

Jan 24, 2020
Gotcha. I must admit, that's a tough one. I'm sorry to hear it. If I think of anything, I'll let you know, but I'm not sure.
Hey, thank you anyway, if there is no possibility to end this pain, at least maybe there can be something to make the pain easier to endure while the pandemic is a thing?

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
Have you considered a therapist to help you? Maybe your life will change, and things won't be so bad.:hug:

A

axelaxx

Jan 24, 2020
Have you considered a therapist to help you? Maybe your life will change, and things won't be so bad.:hug:
For now I am not financially independent, I wanted to go to a therapist, but then the covid crap started, and everything went to hell. I don't have any money to pay for therapy now and my parents actually think depression is a made-up illness, so I can't get financial support from them, and there is no one else besides them. I am not sure if anything can ever get better. I have problems that just can't be solved. Never. I was born with them, I have to bear them until the end of my life. I will never free myself, there is no one who can change that. I can't wait, every day of my life just hurts so much, the best solution is to free myself from all of this once and forever

• Aww..
Reactions: Hopeindeath!
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
For now I am not financially independent, I wanted to go to a therapist, but then the covid crap started, and everything went to hell. I don't have any money to pay for therapy now and my parents actually think depression is a made-up illness, so I can't get financial support from them, and there is no one else besides them. I am not sure if anything can ever get better. I have problems that just can't be solved. Never. I was born with them, I have to bear them until the end of my life. I will never free myself, there is no one who can change that. I can't wait, every day of my life just hurts so much, the best solution is to free myself from all of this once and forever
I am truly sorry you are in this situation. I am surprised your parents don't even believe you. They should be taking what you've told them seriously. I know it's much worse because, they don't believe you. I wish I could make it better for you.:hug: