Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
I disagree, they just care more when it's an attractive person. Gotta love the world we live in.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blackrose23 and Journeytoletgo
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
unattractive woman is an oxymoron. Some man wants you, 100%. Men don't have as high of standards as women. When women say this phrase they actually mean unattractive to top tier men they're trying to catch.
I disagree. There are ugly women who nobody chases. Men might chase for the sex but that's cheap, and even for the sex they may not.

Reactions: Élégie, WhiteRabbit and LoneMisery
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ial-before-jumping-talk-about-strength.82832/

LoneMisery

LoneMisery

Student
Jan 23, 2022
I feel a womans beauty comes from her heart and personality. If anybody judges by looks and doesnt give you a chance then theyre not worth it. Not even a second chance. People that are like that are hurting inside more than we are.
Im a firm hater of bullying and racism.

Reactions: WearyHSP
dss262

dss262

Nov 23, 2021
I read a post today that said people (even women) don't like talking to ugly women and see it as a waste of time. And it's true all my life I have been ignored, never had friends, people don't even say hi to me. At best, they pity me and talk to me like I'm a retarded child. As an ugly woman, I'll always be alone. I will never experience love, romance, sex, or friendship. Is this a life worth living?
And I'm sick of people telling me to go to therapy. I did therapy for years and even took antidepressants. But therapy and drugs cant help when your life objectively sucks. People like me need real friends who genuinely like you and enjoy spending time with you. Not a person who is paid to pretend to listen to you and fake sympathy for 45 minutes.
It's cruel to keep a person who is deprived of all things that make humans happy alive. Something that hurts me a lot is that no one will mourn my death. Usually, when a young woman dies everyone says she was beautiful and it was a waste for her to die. But in my case, everyone will be like meh nothing of value was lost. So, basically being ugly makes me worthless.
Being pretty does little when a person doesn't have the charm are whatever else draws people in. I am considered an attractive female but my self esteem is so low that it doesn't matter. I agree that therapy and meds don't fix the truth. I would love to connect with someone and talk about these kinds of things with feel free to message me on telegram https://t.me/rZee53 😊

Reactions: WearyHSP
WearyHSP

WearyHSP

Student
Dec 12, 2021
I was pretty once upon a time. The loss of beauty was a hardship 1. because I thought that 's ALL I had, and 2. There was nothing that replaced it (marriage, kids, worldly success...)

I always worked on bettering myself, and in so doing gained a lot of confidence. I became 100% more attractive despite my "waning beauty" (about 38-42sih)
Now that I've been chronically ill for two decades and the C-PTSD from childhood has taken an un-nrecoverable toll over time, I'm back to zero confidence and it shows - I've become invisible.

That said, I do understand if you're perceived as ugly then it's hard to have the confidence to attract opportunities and people. As a pretty girl, I didn't have confidence because of the abuse. It took decades of work to get there and then it quickly fell away.

I'm not comparing my story to those who claim they're ugly. The world unfairly benefits the beautiful and ignores the unattractive. Just like only tall men are made president of the US - we never get a short man! As if height has anything to do with leadership!

Reactions: artificial_ineptness
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
Just like only tall men are made president of the US - we never get a short man! As if height has anything to do with leadership!
I don't know if this fact about US presidents is true or not, but regardless, the human species is definitely more irrational than rational.

I cannot point an exact number, but just to illustrate, let's say we're 90% irrational!

we're deeply influenced by subconscious emotions and irrational animal impulses, more than anything.

but back to the topic, I wish ugly men and ugly women (sorry for being heteronormative) united themselves to form beautiful couples with a lot of affection.

sadly the truth is that most continue to be lonely despite having available people nearby and despite big tech's effort to make money on dating and social apps...

Reactions: Foresight
L

LifeIsSh*t

Aug 22, 2021
I was pretty once upon a time. The loss of beauty was a hardship 1. because I thought that 's ALL I had, and 2. There was nothing that replaced it (marriage, kids, worldly success...)

I always worked on bettering myself, and in so doing gained a lot of confidence. I became 100% more attractive despite my "waning beauty" (about 38-42sih)
Now that I've been chronically ill for two decades and the C-PTSD from childhood has taken an un-nrecoverable toll over time, I'm back to zero confidence and it shows - I've become invisible.

That said, I do understand if you're perceived as ugly then it's hard to have the confidence to attract opportunities and people. As a pretty girl, I didn't have confidence because of the abuse. It took decades of work to get there and then it quickly fell away.

I'm not comparing my story to those who claim they're ugly. The world unfairly benefits the beautiful and ignores the unattractive. Just like only tall men are made president of the US - we never get a short man! As if height has anything to do with leadership!
Worldly success doesn't really fill the void either so I don't think you missed anything there. I have never had anything going in the looks department but did manage to do ok for myself on the prosperity front. Unfortunately the journey is greater than the goal and results with feeling hollow and empty without the more substantial things in life.

I think we are programmed to look for beauty as it is our primative brains way of analysing the best genes for our species procreation. Unfortunately this is a harsh reality for us humans whom are considered ugly and feel the pain, isolation and social inequity from it. The world is indeed unfair! I can empathize with people's desire to exit it.

Reactions: artificial_ineptness, death137 and Journeytoletgo
B

Blackrose23

Jul 10, 2021
I know how you feel. I used to be called ugly all the time. Which is why even today I end up on websites like this. I'm sorry your feeling lonley, people in this world are shallow af.
I know how you feel. I used to be called ugly all the time. Which is why even today I end up on websites like this. I'm sorry your feeling lonley, people in this world are shallow af.

• Hugs
Reactions: artificial_ineptness and death137
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
But even beautiful woman CTB, and rich woman so idk.

Reactions: Kristicide
WearyHSP

WearyHSP

Student
Dec 12, 2021
I've thought about this thread lately and glad it got picked up again. Answer me this: I'm trying to think of anyone I've met who I thought was ugly. I'm sure there must be some repellent people as a result of unusual circumstances or dis-figuration. Ok, maybe in our culture obesity garners that label.

There are people who are plain but not ugly. Surely some people are very attractive on a scale down to plain, but ugly?

I'm asking to get your feedback - those of whom have embraced the label, not because I'm dis'ing your experiences. I think if people called me ugly, I'd probably believe them. My family told me I was stupid so I believed that for most of my life, and realized it wasn't even close to being true really late in life. That belief drastically, negatively affected my career opportunities.

My point was that separate from my outer countenance, my attractiveness level was 90% a response to my confidence and out-going vibe, not my perceived beauty. I didn't get asked out on dates when I was shy and remote.
Repeating, not that I think beauty doesn't bring opportunities - clearly it does. But confidence also brings opportunities. So does intelligence. So do many other things.

Lastly since we're all on SS, we all have our own personal issues that brought us here, so any one topic isn't fully the one reason for a desire to ctb. There's always background and history.

I'm just surprsed that so many people consider themselves ugly. I want to understand what that means. I'm very sorry that's been your experience. It's sad commentary on our culture's distorted values.

Reactions: ThriveOrDie
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I've thought about this thread lately and glad it got picked up again. Answer me this: I'm trying to think of anyone I've met who I thought was ugly. I'm sure there must be some repellent people as a result of unusual circumstances or dis-figuration. Ok, maybe in our culture obesity garners that label.

There are people who are plain but not ugly. Surely some people are very attractive on a scale down to plain, but ugly?

I'm asking to get your feedback - those of whom have embraced the label, not because I'm dis'ing your experiences. I think if people called me ugly, I'd probably believe them. My family told me I was stupid so I believed that for most of my life, and realized it wasn't even close to being true really late in life. That belief drastically, negatively affected my career opportunities.

My point was that separate from my outer countenance, my attractiveness level was 90% a response to my confidence and out-going vibe, not my perceived beauty. I didn't get asked out on dates when I was shy and remote.
Repeating, not that I think beauty doesn't bring opportunities - clearly it does. But confidence also brings opportunities. So does intelligence. So do many other things.

Lastly since we're all on SS, we all have our own personal issues that brought us here, so any one topic isn't fully the one reason for a desire to ctb. There's always background and history.

I'm just surprsed that so many people consider themselves ugly. I want to understand what that means. I'm very sorry that's been your experience. It's sad commentary on our culture's distorted values.

I think "ugly" has come to mean a person who looks plain and can't attract people easily, as opposed to the old school definition where it really took some level of deformity to warrant that label.

Last edited:
Reactions: artificial_ineptness and WearyHSP
WearyHSP

WearyHSP

Student
Dec 12, 2021
I think "ugly" has come to mean a person who looks plain and can't attract people easily, as opposed to the old school definition where it really took some level of deformity to warrant that label.
It's such a mean word. If that's so, then I guess I'm ugly too.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Sticking to the premise of the thread, it is something natural, when you see the news about a suicide of someone completely alien to you and of whom you know nothing besides the fact that the articles usually doesn't clarify much, what is the first thing that draws attention? the appearance of the person, the news of suicides always spread more when they have something that stands out, be it the circumstances of the suicide or the situation and background of the deceased.

I remember the case of Rina Palenkova, interest arose in the Russian media for the girl herself, including condolences from President Putin, from there her situation was investigated more and more until the spotlight was put on the problems that afflict russian youth, drawing attention to the many suicides of young people which, until then, were ignored and how many of these persons hide their depression.

S

som1

Dec 22, 2021
Sticking to the premise of the thread, it is something natural, when you see the news about a suicide of someone completely alien to you and of whom you know nothing besides the fact that the articles usually doesn't clarify much, what is the first thing that draws attention? the appearance of the person, the news of suicides always spread more when they have something that stands out, be it the circumstances of the suicide or the situation and background of the deceased.

I remember the case of Rina Palenkova, interest arose in the Russian media for the girl herself, including condolences from President Putin, from there her situation was investigated more and more until the spotlight was put on the problems that afflict russian youth, drawing attention to the many suicides of young people which, until then, were ignored and how many of these persons hide their depression.
I remember talking to this random guy and he said Rina Palenkova didn't deserve to die she is so beautiful. people only care if the person dead is attractive.

L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
For me as a guy I'm the most attracted to a woman's personality a lot more than looks! And a good kisser

Reactions: WearyHSP and som1