solisoccasus

solisoccasus

The unnoticed girl
Mar 2, 2022
I don't really believe in anything anymore, except for the fact that no one ever really notices my existence. No one would ever really love me for who and what I am. It's that painful realization that no one would give me importance as much as I give them importance. The painful truth that no one could ever reciprocate the love i've been giving.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: O_oreo., Otto, S like suicide and 9 others
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I fully understand what are you saying and feeling. It is horrible to feel that we are never enough even if we do everything in our power. So I think the best thing to do is to become cold people and never let anyone in again.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Life sucks, Forever Dead and 2 others
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Yes i understand. Love is unconditional. Ironically, we shouldnt expect love in return but freely give it. Regrettably, so many of us have given freely but have been kicked up the arse. Sorry😗

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Life sucks, _Minsk and 5 others
solisoccasus

solisoccasus

The unnoticed girl
Mar 2, 2022
I fully understand what are you saying and feeling. It is horrible to feel that we are never enough even if we do everything in our power. So I think the best thing to do is to become cold people and never let anyone in again.
Yeah that's what i'm gonna do. It's oretty tiring, exhausting actually to open yourself up just to realize no kne was there in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Life sucks, Rational man and 1 other person
F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
Many people on here are very compassionate beings. You usually find that in mentally ill and suicidal people. We are not like the so-called normal people of the world who are all basically stupid and selfish and couldnt care less about others. I no longer waste my emotional energy on people who do not deserve my love and attention. They just seem to feed off your energy yet rarely give anything back. They are like emotional vampires, and are just not worth the effort. Hugs.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, onlyanimalsaregood, Life sucks and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see people as being cruel, selfish and disappointing and many of them only care about what directly affects themselves. I am sorry that you are in so much pain. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: solisoccasus, onlyanimalsaregood, Rational man and 3 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Same. I shouldn't exist. I'm nothing

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: AnestheticVoid, solisoccasus, S like suicide and 2 others
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
Yeah that's what i'm gonna do. It's oretty tiring, exhausting actually to open yourself up just to realize no kne was there in the first place.
Yes, it's like opening for nothing. It's sad.
I see people as being cruel, selfish and disappointing and many of them only care about what directly affects themselves. I am sorry that you are in so much pain. I wish you the best.
There is too much lack of empathy
Many people on here are very compassionate beings. You usually find that in mentally ill and suicidal people. We are not like the so-called normal people of the world who are all basically stupid and selfish and couldnt care less about others. I no longer waste my emotional energy on people who do not deserve my love and attention. They just seem to feed off your energy yet rarely give anything back. They are like emotional vampires, and are just not worth the effort. Hugs.
More than not liking being hurt I hate knowing that I've hurt others and that's because I know what it's like to be hurt for real.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: solisoccasus and Rational man
hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
I understand. But reading your words, made me care.

• Hugs
Reactions: solisoccasus and Rational man
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I don't really believe in anything anymore, except for the fact that no one ever really notices my existence. No one would ever really love me for who and what I am. It's that painful realization that no one would give me importance as much as I give them importance. The painful truth that no one could ever reciprocate the love i've been giving.
I feel exactly the same,it's painful

Same. I shouldn't exist. I'm nothing
I think the same about myself.I send you a hug

• Hugs
Reactions: solisoccasus
solisoccasus

solisoccasus

The unnoticed girl
Mar 2, 2022
Thank you all so much for the words. It means so much to me. SS became my voice, my diary and everyone here has a compassion towards others.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
Thank you all so much for the words. It means so much to me. SS became my voice, my diary and everyone here has a compassion towards others.
You're welcome. We are here for you.

• Love
Reactions: solisoccasus