T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Well. Sent every friend to shitty land and now only have my family. And you. I prefer to be alone to be in bad companion.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, MsMaudlin, Time and 8 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Well. Sent every friend to shitty land and now only have my family. And you. I prefer to be alone to be in bad companion.
And Meeeeeee. I know I am in a whole different category. Yup! You know you are stuck with me!

• Love
Reactions: Time and TimeToBiteTheDust
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
you still have us, so you are not alone <3

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
We are all still here for you, but I know the feeling. People overwhelm me and I feel smothered sometimes, people feel draining and tiring also. I'm sociable on my own accord, when I feel like I want to be and can be. Other than that I am alone. And it's OK.

Reactions: mesohappy
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I just made a similar thread lol. I also prefer to be alone when I'm feeling bad. And I'm feeling bad constantly now so I pushed even great people away. They just remind me how life was better when I was healthier.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, NeonDemon and Let'sgetoutofHERE
departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
I dropped all my friends ages ago. Life gets awfully lonely but it's okay... It'll make things easier when it comes time to ctb.

Reactions: Élégie, mesohappy, GinaIsReady and 3 others
L

Let'sgetoutofHERE

Oct 7, 2019
I dropped all my friends ages ago. Life gets awfully lonely but it's okay... It'll make things easier when it comes time to ctb.
I feel exactly the same way. I'm in the same position as you. I dropped the few friends I had (incidentally also the best ones I've ever had) so that it would be less hard for them when I'd kill myself and now that I doubt if suicide is really the best option for me atm I'm really lonely but well, that's my own fault

140 bpm

140 bpm

Glitching in reality
Jan 26, 2020
True friends stab you in the front... (BMTH)

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and GinaIsReady
decafcoffee

decafcoffee

Nov 15, 2019
i dont find myself having anyone to push away, and i dont think id want to if i had good people in my life. being socially isolated for so long makes me realize how bad it is for mental and physical health. ive saved up so much time, i can hang out with people forever now without getting tired id say.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Élégie and TimeToBiteTheDust
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
"Better be alone than unhappy"
Oh, wait :ahhha:

Understand why you did so, and done so myself many times. It does bring some peace and quiet. I hope you'll get that :hug:

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
disconnecting from everyone and slowly cutting you're mutuals off, so it's one less person affected by you're death is my approach to having zero friends.

Reactions: Time and Let'sgetoutofHERE
L

Let'sgetoutofHERE

Oct 7, 2019
Sa
disconnecting from everyone and slowly cutting you're mutuals off, so it's one less person affected by you're death is my approach to having zero friends.
Same

• Love
Reactions: MachinaArcana and pole
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm in a similar situation too. Aside from family (whom I'm currently living with as I was unable to live at my previous location due to changes in living arrangements), I have no one else IRL apart from some acquaintances in my previous place of residence. They also no longer initiate contact or speak much (unless I initiate contact), which means if I were to just drop dead, they wouldn't even know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, MachinaArcana, Let'sgetoutofHERE and 1 other person