• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spacegirl

Apr 8, 2022
i have no reliable means to ctb atm. also cant leave behind my 5 yr old dog who will feel v lost and confused w/o me so im going to try and hang in here for his sake. every waking second is painful. i cant think straight anymore bc all i feel is like my chest is abt to explode. am utterly hopeless, lonely, and worthless. pls help me hold on a little longer

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: vold3m0r†, oversizedsweaters, 710 and 11 others
dredd1981

dredd1981

All these moments will be lost in time
May 1, 2022
I know how you feel. I have two dogs, one about 6 1/2 and the other 3 1/2. It's getting harder and harder for me to keep my shit together and they are literally the only thing stopping me from ctb. When they pass on there'll be nothing to stop me, but for now I have to look after them as best I can because I know if I were to ctb they would be so confused as to why I left them and so would your dog. So, every day when you wake up, give your dog a big hug and a kiss and remind yourself that you have to stay strong for him ❤️

Attachments

• 5E198331-6741-423C-A5A5-49A4FD8DA6B3.png
    5E198331-6741-423C-A5A5-49A4FD8DA6B3.png
    10.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: oversizedsweaters, 710, onlyanimalsaregood and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are suffering so much, it sounds so unbearable what you are going through. In my case I am trapped in this world as ctb is so difficult, more than anything I wish that it was easier to leave, all that I want is to be gone. I wish you the best in whatever happens and I hope you find relief from your pain.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: spacegirl and Dead Meat
Eternal🌈Rainbow

Eternal🌈Rainbow

♡ ✨ ♡ 🌸 ♡ 💖 ♡ 🌈 ♡
Apr 2, 2022
I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. I'm exactly the same. We may not have the same reasons but I also can't take this anymore. I have a little parrot who is 3 years old, he's the only thing stopping me from leaving this world. No one will love him and care for him as much as I do, and imagining him spending the rest of his life jailed in a cage with no love or affection just breaks me.
Also the means, I have yet to buy everything I need for my method and would need to wait until the proper time to do it (when cannot be found). So I'm holding on the best that I can. I have crises of utter despair and anguish almost every day, some times more than 3 crises a day. I get that feeling of your chest exploding, I feel it every day, and currently I've been feeling it for 2 hours non-stop. I'm exhausted and need everything to end please
I send you as much love as I can 💗💗
💗

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, spacegirl and Dead Meat
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I understand how you feel. I am living for my 13 year old cat. Once she goes I go. She needs me just as your dog needs you. Animals are more loving than any person I've ever met. Their love is unconditional. You can do this. There are a lot of people on SS who are in the same position. Hang in there!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: anxious_depressive, 710, onlyanimalsaregood and 3 others
J

jdblaze

Jan 11, 2022
I feel this. I am not really living for myself either at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: spacegirl
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I know how you feel. I have two dogs, one about 6 1/2 and the other 3 1/2. It's getting harder and harder for me to keep my shit together and they are literally the only thing stopping me from ctb. When they pass on there'll be nothing to stop me, but for now I have to look after them as best I can because I know if I were to ctb they would be so confused as to why I left them and so would your dog. So, every day when you wake up, give your dog a big hug and a kiss and remind yourself that you have to stay strong for him ❤️
What a beautiful dogs you've :) Cherish them.
I understand how you feel. I am living for my 13 year old cat. Once she goes I go. She needs me just as your dog needs you. Animals are more loving than any person I've ever met. Their love is unconditional. You can do this. There are a lot of people on SS who are in the same position. Hang in there!
Sending kisses to Sweet Pea and for you :) I'm glad you decided to stay in SS.
i have no reliable means to ctb atm. also cant leave behind my 5 yr old dog who will feel v lost and confused w/o me so im going to try and hang in here for his sake. every waking second is painful. i cant think straight anymore bc all i feel is like my chest is abt to explode. am utterly hopeless, lonely, and worthless. pls help me hold on a little longer
I totally understand too. I also could not abandon my cat of 15 years. She's the best thing in my life and that I have ever had. Animals are just incredible.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: dredd1981 and spacegirl