• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
There's no such thing as any hope in existing, to have the ability to exist is nothing more than meaningless and pointless suffering, it's an abomination to be burdened with this existence, it's the most disgusting, terrible tragedy how life even exists at all.

It will always be hopeless to exist no matter what which is why it's disturbing and criminal how humans procreate, it's beyond horrific how they impose this existence onto others even know existence caused nothing but harm in the first place, human beings truly are doomed to suffer and destined for nothing but to decay and be tortured dying slowly and painfully old age.

There's no hope in this hellish, harmful existence especially as there is unlimited potential to suffer endlessly, it's disturbing how existing can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to with endless ways to suffer and feel agony. It makes no sense to insist there is "hope" in existing as existence itself is the true problem, there's no hope in something so evil as existence that serves no purpose but to torment existing beings. Death truly is the only relief, I'd be glad to die, there's no value in suffering in this existence, there's no benefit to something so futile and torturous as having the ability to exist, to exist as a conscious being just leads to pain, it's beyond undesirable in every way, I wish I never existed more than anything.

Reactions: divinemistress36, fleetingnight, juna and 2 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Agreed

Hope stands for Hell Or Prison = Earth

Reactions: divinemistress36, juna and sserafim
trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

May 13, 2024
Yeah, I used to believe that there is hope for humanity but at this point? I would rather we wipe ourselves out. Humanity as a race is destined for demise, and I cannot wait for it to happen.

Reactions: juna and iloverachel
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I hope to make a successful attempt