reiko1337

reiko1337

Honestly? No idea.
Mar 12, 2023
I can no longer love anyone, nor feel any love towards anything. I feel as if it will only hinder my plans. And even if I were to have a partner, I'd still ctb. I'm probably selfish for this, to push everyone away to accomplish my goal, but it's what I truly want, and it makes things far easier. To think about it, I'll be dying alone, and to be honest? That's not too bad. It's sad, but I've accepted it at this point. I'll never be able to truly love anyone, I won't let myself. I'll just die unloved, and that's fine.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Couldydays and Rational man
Monkeyman

Monkeyman

Dec 27, 2022
Maybe this is the best way for someone planning to CTB, really. And it's not exactly selfish since you're sparing people of growing attached to someone who's going to be gone soon.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man, reiko1337 and SSGoingInsane
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that it's for the best to be alone anyway, as you just cannot trust and rely on other people, and I do believe that the less people one is leaving behind the easier that going through with ctb will certainly be. Other people just seem to lead to more problems and of course they can just create more suffering.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man and reiko1337
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Sorry to hear this. Love can be hard especially so when you are hurt or betrayed by people you thought were trustworthy. Ive abandoned almost everyone and to be honest i feel so much better. So many people are alone now and even loneliness within a relationship is not uncommon.

stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
It's your right to do it, life is a for some a horrible experience, I don't see the selfish aspect in it, it's your own right and you need peace with yourself, everybody else can get the fuck out.

Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀, 𝗟𝗼𝗟𝗗
Mar 15, 2023
I can no longer love anyone, nor feel any love towards anything. I feel as if it will only hinder my plans. And even if I were to have a partner, I'd still ctb. I'm probably selfish for this, to push everyone away to accomplish my goal, but it's what I truly want, and it makes things far easier. To think about it, I'll be dying alone, and to be honest? That's not too bad. It's sad, but I've accepted it at this point. I'll never be able to truly love anyone, I won't let myself. I'll just die unloved, and that's fine.
You've come to honestly quite a peaceful solution, with no harm done to anyone, and no mental anguish caused to those around you. You're not selfish for choosing to do with your life as you wish. I hope you find the peace and comfort you search for.