• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

burner4242

burner4242

May 5, 2024
For the last month now I've been having extremely graphic and high detailed nightmares. This isn't uncommon or a first time thing for me. I've been medicated for the nightmares but I haven't had them in close to a year and suddenly they've returned. They used to be about a traumatic event now they are about a person who's no longer present in my life. I don't think they're dead,
Just not around. Like it's currently 5:47 and I've been jerked awake by this. I feel nauseous and could puke and I really don't want to start taking trazadone again. It makes me sleep entirely way too much but at least it shuts off the dreams. I'm scared and anxious what's going on why all of these mental health issues popping up seemingly all at once. I feel like my brain is deteriorating and turning to mush. Im convinced I might have worms in my brain.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pomegranate, divinemistress36, kunikuzushi and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really horrible, I'm sorry that you suffer so much in this cruel existence, I hope that you find the relief you search for.

Reactions: Pomegranate and burner4242
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
For the last month now I've been having extremely graphic and high detailed nightmares. This isn't uncommon or a first time thing for me. I've been medicated for the nightmares but I haven't had them in close to a year and suddenly they've returned. They used to be about a traumatic event now they are about a person who's no longer present in my life. I don't think they're dead,
Just not around. Like it's currently 5:47 and I've been jerked awake by this. I feel nauseous and could puke and I really don't want to start taking trazadone again. It makes me sleep entirely way too much but at least it shuts off the dreams. I'm scared and anxious what's going on why all of these mental health issues popping up seemingly all at once. I feel like my brain is deteriorating and turning to mush. Im convinced I might have worms in my brain.
We don't believe in dreams or nightmares. We believe that your consciousness disconnects from the body to feel the hum of the universe. You may be having an out of body experience or remote-viewing. It can be scary and uncomfortable because you cannot prepare for what you're going to experience. The trick we use is convincing ourself that we need to listen deeper, opening our mind further.

99% of our experiences are with foreigners, people that speak a language we don't understand. When we recognize that we're in that state, we try to not hold on so tight, letting go feels unnatural but it helps progress the event we are witnessing.

Sorry you're in so much pain. Be well on your journey.

Reactions: burner4242 and divinemistress36
C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
Do you feel this is a dream or a supernatural experience ? Is it just a recurrent dream or a sleep tremor? If it's the latter, it may help to read up about it and see how others have overcome and delt with them. There's no real way of proving what these experiences really are and so there are different approaches to deal with it. Some people like myself view them as demonic attacks (demonic worms in the brain maybe) and it is my faith in Christ that was the only thing that stopped years of being tormented by these terrifying dream experiences. For some reason they appear to stop when you loose the fear they have over you. Others people like Cosmic Traveler above employ other ways. There's no right or wrong, get knowledable and find out what works for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36 and burner4242
burner4242

burner4242

May 5, 2024
Do you feel this is a dream or a supernatural experience ? Is it just a recurrent dream or a sleep tremor? If it's the latter, it may help to read up about it and see how others have overcome and delt with them. There's no real way of proving what these experiences really are and so there are different approaches to deal with it. Some people like myself view them as demonic attacks (demonic worms in the brain maybe) and it is my faith in Christ that was the only thing that stopped years of being tormented by these terrifying dream experiences. For some reason they appear to stop when you loose the fear they have over you. Others people like Cosmic Traveler above employ other ways. There's no right or wrong, get knowledable and find out what works for you.
It feels more of a dream tbh, I've been struggling with a lot lately so I think the things I'm dealing with are just being mirrored back into my dreams at night unfortunately.

Reactions: Crinia99
C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
It feels more of a dream tbh, I've been struggling with a lot lately so I think the things I'm dealing with are just being mirrored back into my dreams at night unfortunately.
Your subconscious is proberbly trying to tell you something, might help talking them over with a therapist of something.

Pomegranate

Pomegranate

"To die is gain."
Jan 21, 2022
Having a nightmare every now and then is part and parcel of the human experience. However, what you're describing goes beyond what's normal. These nightmares seem to have become a regularity, and they're vivid. You may feel okay after waking up and realizing the world isn't what you were dreaming, but while you were asleep, you genuinely thought it was real. And that's all that matters.

We typically remember only one dream per sleep, though we have several dreaming episodes a night, in total taking up a quarter of our time sleeping. Maybe you and I are having more nightmares than we want to, though thankfully we aren't remembering them all.

The issue remains: you have these nightmares, and they're having a substantial impact on your wellbeing. I'm interested in when these nightmares began increasing in count and intensity before they disappeared for roughly a year. You said they involved a traumatic event, or an acquaintance. Do you still wrestle with thoughts of this person or traumatic event in your everyday life? Do you dread going to sleep, worrying that you may have nightmares about these things?

I occasionally have unpleasant dreams featuring a couple of people who I've cut contact with for my mental health. Yes, these dreams are really undesirable. I remember feeling how it sucked to be in one nightmare where I was dragging myself on the floor for that person. But when I woke up, I was relieved that she was out of my life. Still, I would rather not have these dreams in the first place.

It seems like your nightmares are a lot more intense. My dreams aren't vivid, but I did take Effexor a few months ago, and I had vivid dreams where I saw a building collapsing towards me. Do you happen to take any medications that might increase the vividness of your dreams? Antidepressants like SSRIs and SNRIs can cause REM rebound, making for more intense REM cycles.

There are medications, such as antipsychotics, that can do wonders in preventing or mitigating vivid nightmares. One of them is the one you reluctantly take: trazodone. But it isn't the only antipsychotic. Trazodone is typically prescribed as a sedative for patients who suffer from insomnia associated with antidepressants. Have you taken other antipsychotics, especially atypical antipsychotics?

The thing with atypical antipsychotics is that they work on the 5-HT2A serotonin receptor. This is the same receptor that is leveraged by psychedelics such as LSD and psilocybin to create hallucinations and out-of-body experiences. (This is why atypical antipsychotics, such as quetiapine, olanzapine, even trazodone are famous trip killers that can take people suffering from bad trips out of their misery.)

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: burner4242 and divinemistress36
burner4242

burner4242

May 5, 2024
Having a nightmare every now and then is part and parcel of the human experience. However, what you're describing goes beyond what's normal. These nightmares seem to have become a regularity, and they're vivid. You may feel okay after waking up and realizing the world isn't what you were dreaming, but while you were asleep, you genuinely thought it was real. And that's all that matters.

We typically remember only one dream per sleep, though we have several dreaming episodes a night, in total taking up a quarter of our time sleeping. Maybe you and I are having more nightmares than we want to, though thankfully we aren't remembering them all.

The issue remains: you have these nightmares, and they're having a substantial impact on your wellbeing. I'm interested in when these nightmares began increasing in count and intensity before they disappeared for roughly a year. You said they involved a traumatic event, or an acquaintance. Do you still wrestle with thoughts of this person or traumatic event in your everyday life? Do you dread going to sleep, worrying that you may have nightmares about these things?

I occasionally have unpleasant dreams featuring a couple of people who I've cut contact with for my mental health. Yes, these dreams are really undesirable. I remember feeling how it sucked to be in one nightmare where I was dragging myself on the floor for that person. But when I woke up, I was relieved that she was out of my life. Still, I would rather not have these dreams in the first place.

It seems like your nightmares are a lot more intense. My dreams aren't vivid, but I did take Effexor a few months ago, and I had vivid dreams where I saw a building collapsing towards me. Do you happen to take any medications that might increase the vividness of your dreams? Antidepressants like SSRIs and SNRIs can cause REM rebound, making for more intense REM cycles.

There are medications, such as antipsychotics, that can do wonders in preventing or mitigating vivid nightmares. One of them is the one you reluctantly take: trazodone. But it isn't the only antipsychotic. Trazodone is typically prescribed as a sedative for patients who suffer from insomnia associated with antidepressants. Have you taken other antipsychotics, especially atypical antipsychotics?

The thing with atypical antipsychotics is that they work on the 5-HT2A serotonin receptor. This is the same receptor that is leveraged by psychedelics such as LSD and psilocybin to create hallucinations and out-of-body experiences. (This is why atypical antipsychotics, such as quetiapine, olanzapine, even trazodone are famous trip killers that can take people suffering from bad trips out of their misery.)
I had a medical accident in 2021. Immediately after being released home from the ICU they began along with visual hallucinations at night. I couldn't sleep with the lights out. I was placed on Guanfacine followed by Wellbutrin for my depressive state. They made me feel euphoric 24/7 and it just wasn't right so I quit them. I was first placed on propranolol for the night time anxiety attacks after night terrors and had to be taken off of it because I have bad lungs and it caused my BPM to be very low… guess they don't mix well it didn't work but maybe a couple hours anyway and gave me stomach issues then I was placed on trazodone 50mg… 100mg… 150mg… 200mg and then that's the strongest medication and highest dosage they can prescribe over tele-health in my state without being prescribed heavier stuff by an in person psychiatrist and the wait list is over a year long here. Of course it worked because it knocks you out for 16hrs no in between. The night time terrors were due to the fact I didn't sleep in the ICU because I was afraid to fall asleep and die because I was in real rough shape and I shouldn't even be here to say that. Today they are about someone I know and them hurting themselves and/or killing their self and I'm just "behind glass" watching it and can't stop them. All while they are mad at me and I hate when people are mad at me it makes me feel like I'm drowning.