O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
guilt and grief is always with me. It grows through my body and eats my mind like cancer. Often, I lose my sense of time.

Sometimes a get a little break from the turmoil. Just for a little while.

When grief and guilt set in - it hits me harder than before. Then it's the same feeling as waking up from the worst nightmare, only that the nightmare is my life.

All that happens while I am completely conscious. It is like hell.

In these moments, I so much long for an impulsive method. It's a relieving thought to shoot my heart with a nailgun or to make my neck break by hanging. Or to just shoot myself.

In slightly less distressing times, I once found relief in planning the perfect ctb. But there is no perfect one. And the effort to actually plan and do it is so high… I feel like my mind gets detached from myself, it is getting heavier and heavier. Everything about myself feels so surreal.

I am dead. Whatever I thought I was, whatever it was that made me myself, is long gone. I woke up from an illusion. I would love to say I'm just a shell of a person, but that's not true. My personality is gone, my hope is gone, my joy is gone. And, yet, I'm more than a shell, but everything what is left is just pain.

Ctb to me doesn't sound appealing anymore. I always thought that there is "nothing" when I stopped breathing. That was a better outlook than living like this. But probably it's too long ago that I experienced that nothing in a good night of sleep.

It's just a nightmare. At first, it felt I could continue after my loss, then I realized that it was my fault to lose it and I realized how valuable it was. Grief and guilt set in, and it felt as if I have lost everything in just a second. It all fell apart in just a glimpse of an eye. In hindsight, I was falling my entire life, and now just crashed.

The more surrealistic it becomes, the more i hope that I would just wake up. And I know that the only one who could turn things around is myself. When I felt like "I had it all" I wasn't settled. I had my ambitions, some drive, and of course I didn't accomplish anything that I dreamt of, but that's just life, that's ok! Now, I feel I struggle more than ever and I know I cannot go back. And the best things that could happen now, would never fill that void that has always been part of me and was just filled with illusions over a few years.

I'm so lethargic that I know, I only can make things worse by not taking any action. I'm about to lose even more — but I don't care, nothing matters anymore. I feel like a wounded animal that has lost its tribe… sitting there, giving up hope, waiting for the end.

That's it. I'm waiting.
Waiting for the end.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Foxes and Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds really horrible and tiring what you have to go through, it's true that existing in this world certainly can be so hellish. But anyway I wish you the best.

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Damn, wow. I'm sorry to hear all of that. Sadly I can relate to much of what you said. I really don't know who I am or what I'm even doing anymore for that matter. An extremely dull and empty feeling, I hate it.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
I wish you the best in whatever may happen, Godspeed-