• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
In theory the method seems really good and when you sit back and practice it, it seems excellent since it's quite easy to locate your carotid arteries, especially when you follow the megathread. but that just fills you in with a lot of hope. i for instance tried to perform the choke with my fingers ( the U shape method ), and i was abe to choke them without any pain ! i even felt dizzy and all those things as in i was actually stopping the blood supply ! but i forgot to understand that it's very much different then using cornhole bags socks or any other stuff instead of your fingers. i was using my fingers thus i was able to control the amount of pressure i exerted, i was able to locate the arteries all easy but the moment i switched to any other thing, for instance folded socks, i wasn't even able to locate the arteries. it's such a let down now. i had high hopes for this method

i don't think it'd be easy to perform until you do possess gorrila tape or ratchet or sumn like that. i was trying it with a belt

albeit the idea of blood choke is really efficient and promising, performing it without the fingers needs a lot of practice

Reactions: motoko_s9 and xi0ni
M

motoko_s9

Jul 2, 2024
The finger test seems like just an easy proof of concept.

• Informative
Reactions: Buh-bye!
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
At least you can squeeze the arteries with your fingers. I've never been able to do that.
I push as hard as I can, but it still doesn't work.

I feel like I'm suffocating, that I don't have enough oxygen and it's a painful feeling.

I must say right away that I do not put pressure on the larynx.
I feel like I'm suffocating because my arteries are not fully compressed, so blood is barely flowing through them. And the brain feels a lack of oxygen.

I envy those who can lose consciousness with their fingers

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Buh-bye! and d3ad
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
The finger test seems like just an easy proof of concept.
exactly, and it works perfectly fine for that purpose. but when you try to actually perform the method it's very hectic to do. as in it's possible but not easy anymore
At least you can squeeze the arteries with your fingers. I've never been able to do that.
I push as hard as I can, but it still doesn't work.

I feel like I'm suffocating, that I don't have enough oxygen and it's a painful feeling.

I must say right away that I do not put pressure on the larynx.
I feel like I'm suffocating because my arteries are not fully compressed, so blood is barely flowing through them. And the brain feels a lack of oxygen.

I envy those who can lose consciousness with their fingers
i know that many suffer from this mate. but not talking in an optimistic way, just the real way, that compressing them or not Doesn't make any difference so it's alright i guess. now I am Able to do it but did it make things anyhow simple for me ? NO so it's a useless trick to know unless you want to try it on someone in front of you ! * not gonna do that, are you ? )
albeit if you want to every try again, just for whatever i will let you know some things i did to make it work ? now since i lack knowledge of what you might have or not have done already i am gonna list them all i hope that's fine

making a U shape with your left hand where one end is your thumb and the other is your index and middle finger together. this method is in more detail on the night-night megathread page 9don't have to find too many pages, it's on the first or the second one )
now that's the shape i use.
next thing to note is i keep my U shape a little bigger than usual. for instance it's not merely around the adam's apple instead is a little bigger than that.

there's a lot of other things too but i do not recall them at the moment although i know the megathread has a lot of answers mate
again, this skill is shit to have so don't really matter if one knows it or not and another thing, i have known people who tried days just to learn this, i myself practiced days ( i am not lying ). someone helped me in private to be able to do it. i wouldn't have been able to do it if not for them.
now that i know it's not of any use i feel of my days as somewhat less utilised than what they could have been.
wish you the best mate

Last edited:
Reactions: motoko_s9