Status
Not open for further replies.
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
My heart breaks for anyone who is so hopeful to end their life but then when they discuss that they get locked up.

OMG passingby has been crossed out! Who did this?

Passingby was someone who always gave my posts a thumbs up. :eh:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Sinkinshyp, Spitfire and 2 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Like for whatever reason (joke etc) you think you're doing this, please stop disclosing their real or pretend country, who does it help, apart from you to have a laugh? Most of the times you're funny, this time big fail.
Thank you for looking out for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoneGoneGone
B

blargh

Sep 9, 2020
Much more likely that the person you spoke to trawled through your post history and went with the information you told them, plus anything else they could glean, to the police force for your area. That person could also have used some of the information they got from you/your posts to figure out more of your details from other parts of the internet.

Reports that come in from sources such as the police tend to get taken more seriously than more direct information, as this creates a trail of accountability and it can't be disappeared into the system in the same way. There have also been some high profile cases. Tbh if a MH worker were spying on this place in their free time, they'd likely have a hard time persuading their superiors to examine the information they gathered, and their own stability could be called into question.

Then the fact that you were posting here (and presumably not talking to the people on your MH team about your suicidality) would be taken as evidence that you are serious about dying, whereas when patients report how they're feeling to MH services, they tend to ignored as the fact that they're seeking help with it is presumed to mean that they're not seriously serious this week.

Reactions: Hattywacky, DyingAlf, Sinkinshyp and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Then the fact that you were posting here (and presumably not talking to the people on your MH team about your suicidality) would be taken as evidence that you are serious about dying,
It could have been a reporter looking for an exploitative story as well as looking like a hero.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sinkinshyp and Aap
B

blargh

Sep 9, 2020
Excellent point actually, and maybe even more likely than a random pro-lifer.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Thank you for looking out for me.
You wasnt in any danger of your identity being revealed so im not sure why he or she felt it necessary to look out for you.
It was absolute nonsense.
Think of the logic. You openly said yourself in this thread and others that you were from croatia. He or she didnt pull you up on it and tell you to stop. Why not? Because its not an issue.
But lets just pull up another member to show how much we 'care'
Nonsense.

• Yay!
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
You wasnt in any danger of your identity being revealed so im not sure why he or she felt it necessary to look out for you.
It was absolute nonsense.
Think of the logic. You openly said yourself in this thread and others that you were from croatia. He or she didnt pull you up on it and tell you to stop. Why not? Because its not an issue.
But lets just pull up another member to show how much we 'care'
Nonsense.
I think there was a misunderstanding between you two that escalated. I do not want to derail this thread any further. I do not think I was in danger, but different people interpret things in different ways. Anyway, the thread is not about me and my whereabouts.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, GoneGoneGone and Meditation guide
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I think there was a misunderstanding between you two that escalated. I do not want to derail this thread any further. I do not think I was in danger, but different people interpret things in different ways. Anyway, the thread is not about me and my whereabouts.
I wouldnt have said anymore about it but you thanked him for saving you on this thread. So i just thought id point the facts out. The misunderstanding was not on my side.

• Love
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I wouldnt have said anymore about it but you thanked him for saving you on this thread. So i just thought id point the facts out. The misunderstanding was not on my side.
I thanked them because their intentions were good, in my opinion (I thanked them for looking out for me, not 'saving' me).

• Hugs
Reactions: DyingAlf, GoneGoneGone and Meditation guide
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I thanked them because their intentions were good, in my opinion (I thanked them for looking out for me, not 'saving' me).
While somebody else had to bear the brunt of a paranoid attack. Yeah thats fair.

• Hugs
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I don't know exactly what this is referring to because for the last hour and half I've been walking into my city to get a massage - I'm waiting for it now - and I haven't read the whole thread.

But earlier in the thread I did try to put an end to the infantile paranoia, which I believe has been caused by the title of the thread.

It's really very simple, guys:
It was the freemasons.

@BipolarGuy that is so funny! Thank you.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
While somebody else had to bear the brunt of a paranoid attack. Yeah thats fair.
You were mentioning my location a lot, they saw that as drawing unnecessary attention to me. I can see both your points, you felt like you were under attack for no reason. I really want to stay on good terms with both of you.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoneGoneGone and Aap
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
OP I am truly sorry and disgusted this happened to you. These people have no idea of the suffering we endure. I hope your stay is not too awful and you get out when you can. In the meantime: solidarity.

Reactions: Lostandlooking and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Most frequent users have directly or indirectly indicated their country in a variety of ways. No need to highlight it further.

• Love
Reactions: GoneGoneGone, Xander_McG and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
NHS should be focus in the pandemic not in a few suicide losers like us :haha:

Reactions: Sinkinshyp, OnlyTheWind and Deleted member 19654
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
When you realize the pandemic control and control over who can discuss dying are fruits of the same tree, then you start seeing the world a bit differently.

Reactions: Quinlor, Spitfire, esse_est_percipi and 2 others
N

nothingchanges

Student
Sep 11, 2020
I have not got long to write this but when this has been posted can @Marquis or a different moderator please ban this account straight away, if @Marquis can e-mail me and i will send him the account name and all the screen shots i have taken of the conversation.

Long story cut short because i don't have much time to type this, this morning i was sectioned at my home address, i am in a local psychiatric hospital on a section 2 (I have been on this before but many years ago including a section 3)

I am in my 20s and i am on antipsychotics for a few different mental health conditions, i regularly have community mental health nurses visit my flat but i was doing fine, my mental health had been stable and i was taking my medication but trying to source SN because i wanted to go before the end of the year.

I posted on here a few days ago about sourcing SN and was contacted by someone on here, who i got into a deep conversation with who i thought 'cared', He asked what area i was from and we exchanged first names, he said he was from the same town as me, which i found strange because it is a small place but i thought nothing more about it, then this morning shockingly i was arrested under the mental health act in the UK, and was taken to hospital.

I have then had a meeting with a few different people at the psych ward to explain why i was being sectioned this morning, i was presented with a number of screenshots of the conversation with this 'person' and posts made by myself on this website some dating back a few months. I am uncertain how long they have been watching me or how. I'm sorry i cannot be of any more help.

A few things to point out:
- I have never disclosed my second name, only my first name.
- I have never disclosed my home address, only the town i live in.
- Never told any one my date of birth.

I'm so fucking unhappy & sad right now, this website was my only way of coping with life and they have just took that human right from me, i wouldn't be surprised if this post is presented to me at a different meeting in the future and affects how long my stay is but i have to warn you all the NHS is well aware of this website, please use fake names, locations etc etc

Take care love you all x

this is fucking disgusting. we have no freedom in the first world if we can't openly discuss these ideas and problems as we will. don't step out of line or they'll straighten you out as they see fit. we are not diseased, this society is.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Lostandlooking, Sinkinshyp and 3 others
D

Deleted member 1496

Student
Aug 2, 2018
This site must not fall down. If the site collapses it makes lives of many people a living prisons.
Right to choose= freedom to decide about your future. otherwise there is none.

If this site goes down, I'll leave a suicide note that says, "Sanctioned suicide kept me alive. It was a place where I could talk, where my thoughts, frustrations, and fears were acceptable. Everyone and everywhere else have already decided that I am not rational, that I haven't tried enough times, that I shouldn't have these thoughts and reactions to my own life, that I have no words or experiences that are equal and valid to them. They already have their reason after reason of what I should be doing; they only hear what they want to hear, see what they want to see, justify what they want to justify. But with this site gone, with the legal and real potential that I might have my painless method taken away from me, that I might be involuntarily held in a county psych ward, with no one to whom I could openly speak, I needed to kill myself while I still had the chance."

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, pthnrdnojvsc, elfgyoza and 9 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
You were mentioning my location a lot, they saw that as drawing unnecessary attention to me. I can see both your points, you felt like you were under attack for no reason. I really want to stay on good terms with both of you.

[/QUOTE]
No. I actually was under attack for no reason. Its not my subjective view. You have mentioned your country before in this and other threads, so i wasnt doing anything wrong. Yes i accept it might not have been funny, but i was not doing anything wrong. The irony is that superman was actually questioning your credibility by saying the country that you said you live in is probably a cover up and im trying to expose it. Really?
What im gonna do from now on is not challenge anything thats clearly paranoia (not always intentional )so here goes...
Yes op must have been talking to an nhs nurse all the time on here. In fact its probably true that the nhs staff are deployed to sit on here on the lookout. None of us can trust each other on here because we dont know who we are talking to. Best off revealing Nothing about yourself. People lie about what country they live in on here. We are all truly alone and unsafe.

Last edited:
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and GoneGoneGone
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
No. I actually was under attack for no reason. Its not my subjective view. You have mentioned your country before in this and other threads, so i wasnt doing anything wrong. Yes i accept it might not have been funny, but i was not doing anything wrong. The irony is that superman was actually questioning your credibility by saying the country that you said you live in is probably a cover up and im trying to expose it. Really?
What im gonna do from now on is not challenge anything thats clearly paranoia (not always intentional )so here goes...
Yes op must have been talking to an nhs nurse all the time on here. In fact its probably true that the nhs staff are deployed to sit on here on the lookout. None of us can trust each other on here because we dont know who we are talking to. Best off revealing Nothing about yourself. People lie about what country they live in on here. We are all truly alone and unsafe.
I see your point. I am not a mind reader, so I cannot speak for them. I saw that they were expressing a concern for me, had a protective attitude towards me (for right or wrong reasons), and I thanked them for it.

All of us here are vulnerable, broken people and we sometimes act on instinct/emotion. We should keep that in mind.

I mentioned my location on another thread, but to be honest, I do not see a point of other users mentioning it so much. I was not feeling threatened by your posts (I like most of your posts), but it felt odd that you kept mentioning it - it gave off the impression that 'Croatia' is some inside joke we have and that I am not really from there. Anyway, that's how I think the other user saw it.

• Love
Reactions: Sinkinshyp and GoneGoneGone
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I see your point. I am not a mind reader, so I cannot speak for them. I saw that they were expressing a concern for me, had a protective attitude towards me (for right or wrong reasons), and I thanked them for it.

All of us here are vulnerable, broken people and we sometimes act on instinct/emotion. We should keep that in mind.

I mentioned my location on another thread, but to be honest, I do not see a point of other users mentioning it so much. I was not feeling threatened by your posts (I like most of your posts), but it felt odd that you kept mentioning it - it gave off the impression that 'Croatia' is some inside joke we have and that I am not really from there.
Its certainly not an inside joke, im not sly enough to act like that, my jokes are very outwards, and i actually admitted that it wasnt funny.
Like you said we are all vulnerable. That includes me and maybe i was having an off day. Maybe i didnt need attacking when i was doing nothing that bad.
As for you not being from croatia. Maybe ask the saviour about that as it is he that suggested your lying, not me.

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
So it seems it's still basically a criminal act to entertain suicidal thoughts and discuss them, and to have the audacity of thinking that you have ultimate control over your own life or death.
The state regularly makes it quite clear that it thinks it owns people.
We live in a gigantic panopticon.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Lostandlooking, Sinkinshyp and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
This is depressing. I was feeling so good today too.

I haven't ever in my life talked to anyone about my health problems. No one. I keep quiet. All the time about my suffering. No one knows. Back to my own locked up little life again. Nightmares about not being able to speak, or my mouth covered up.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 1496, Lostandlooking and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Its certainly not an inside joke, im not sly enough to act like that, my jokes are very outwards, and i actually admitted that it wasnt funny.
Like you said we are all vulnerable. That includes me and maybe i was having an off day. Maybe i didnt need attacking when i was doing nothing that bad.
As for you not being from croatia. Maybe ask the saviour about that as it is he that suggested your lying, not me.

I am sorry you felt attacked and I am sorry if you were having a bad day and this made it worse.

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Im a she. I explained my reasons to @mahakali88 and she understood where I was coming from. I had good intentions, please accept that. She said she wants the issue no longer discussed. I ask you please the same.

Reactions: Meditation guide and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I'm completely lost about whatever this drama is about. I can't make any sense of it.

I'm still kicking myself for not reaching out to passingby, I meant to. I sensed a very nice person there.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoneGoneGone, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and MrAsclepius
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
A thread started by trolls typically ends with them too.
Can you explain what you are talking about exactly ? Who is a troll and exactly why ?
Im a she. I explained my reasons to @mahakali88 and she understood where I was coming from. I had good intentions, please accept that. She said she wants the issue no longer discussed. I ask you please the same.
And i had good intentions but you assumed not and went at me. Ive accepted it wasnt funny but it certainly wasnt malicious either.

Last edited:
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I can't even get the OP's name right tht's how messed up I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.