• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Does anyone know where I can find the latest edition of the Peaceful Pill Handbook Essentials? The one linked in the suicide resource compilation is from April 2022. I believe there was a new edition put out in 2023, but I'm not totally sure on that. Thank you.

p.s. I can't just buy it from their website because I'm not 50 yet.

Reactions: noname123, Cakeisalie, friendly_girl and 1 other person
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I'm also looking for this updated 2023 version. Anyone found it with a link to share?

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Does anyone know where I can find the latest edition of the Peaceful Pill Handbook Essentials? The one linked in the suicide resource compilation is from April 2022. I believe there was a new edition put out in 2023, but I'm not totally sure on that. Thank you.

p.s. I can't just buy it from their website because I'm not 50 yet.
I bought the printed edition in their website and I'm 34.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice and Guy Smiley
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Nope. I bought two books, The Peaceful Pill 2023, and the book about assisted suicide in Swiss. To buy the latter, I have to write a little about me, and I wrote that I'm 34, and had no problem.
Okay, good to know. Did you put in a fake date of birth on the ordering page?

Reactions: Guy Smiley
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Nope. I bought two books, The Peaceful Pill 2023, and the book about assisted suicide in Swiss. To buy the latter, I have to write a little about me, and I wrote that I'm 34, and had no problem.
It says on the ordering page, "This book is available to readers who are 50 years & over (photo ID required)". So I guess they just say that but don't really care how old you are. Maybe they are stricter with the online version? Is that perhaps why you got the print version?

caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
Their ageism is ridiculous and infuriating. I'm personally never going to support them and what they're doing, since they obviously don't want me or anybody else to.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, chestnut, moya117 and 1 other person
B

bolilly071416

May 9, 2024
What is the website to purchase this and can it be digitally downloaded ? Is this about pill combinations and other methods? I'm 33.

amaluuk

amaluuk

Jan 11, 2024
Their ageism is ridiculous and infuriating. I'm personally never going to support them and what they're doing, since they obviously don't want me or anybody else to.
The ageism is an antiquated detail from a time where just being an atheist was shocking and anything not pro-life was downright scandalous. I can't blame them for holding on to it though, all it takes is one shitty op-ed from some journo about how the unepic and unwholesome Peacefull Pill Foundation is literally encouraging minors to love themselves and the entire thing would fall apart. I can appreciate their efforts but obviously at the end of the day they're not really allies, more like Suffragettes throwing minorities under the bus to secure their personal rights to vote.

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
Hi
I definitely thought it wasn't an option until 50 & that they checked your ID.
Does that mean they're likely to sell the test kits to people under 50 as well?
I'm in my late 40's but nowhere close enough to 50.
Is the 2023 edition here on SaSu - I could not find it???
I'm mostly interested in the 5 drug mix & what it is & SN & how to procure & how to succeed.
Also, as someone with zero computer skills & limited to an iPhone & living with a controlling digital spy, please allow a dumb question.
If I download from a link on Sasu or purchase from Exit - where does it go on my phone?
In terms of me being able to find it (!!) but also what trail will that leave & can it be hidden?
I've changed my password & set up a separate Apple ID but I "think" all the automatic cloud stuff is also being shared with the controller - which I don't doubt would be used to punish me or blackmail me etc
Any help is always welcome & gratefully received. I hate being so bad at this.