• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cyidia

Cyidia

It only gets worse
Mar 28, 2023
When I turn 19 i want to ctb. I have anxiety and depression to the point where I can't talk to anyone but my family. I want to ctb because I'm terrible at everything in life. For about 2 month now I've been only eat a day I weight 90 lbs now. I come from a good household no handicaps no phyiscal disorders. Looking for painless and quick ways of ctb. I have a girlfriend and I only got with her so she could break up with me to motivate me to have the courage to ctb and that hasn't worked out. I have od before on antidepressants like Zoloft and lexipro I didn't take enough i guess. I now don't have access to any methods of overdosing so im here to look for new methods.

• Hugs
Reactions: Yahwa
Yahwa

Yahwa

씨발년
Mar 28, 2023
ODing on benzos or antidepressant rarely works, and I speak from experience… you'd have to take a huge dose but you'd most likely throw everything up and be left with a lot of bad consequences from that… Since you're new here, I suggest that you read a lot of posts/mega threads about the different methods available and to also read PPeH. Best wishes

Reactions: Cyidia
Cyidia

Cyidia

It only gets worse
Mar 28, 2023
ODing on benzos or antidepressant rarely works, and I speak from experience… you'd have to take a huge dose but you'd most likely throw everything up and be left with a lot of bad consequences from that… Since you're new here, I suggest that you read a lot of posts/mega threads about the different methods available and to also read PPeH. Best wishes
Thank you

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Unfortunately suicide isn't that straightforward, if there actually were really painless and quick ways to ctb I would be long gone by this point. All that anyone can do, is do their own research into this as mentioned above, what is the best method for the individual depends on what can be accessed, and once you have a few more posts you will be able to access the search function. I hope that you find the freedom that you are searching for, it's very much understandable wishing to be free from all the suffering that this life brings.

Reactions: Cyidia and Shadowlord900