• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Twitter/X is a shitty platform that no one should ever use: Read More here
DepressedAngel

DepressedAngel

Life is exhausting
Dec 4, 2019
Hi I've been hanging around this site for several months and finally decided to create an account. I was very suicidal and used to tie nooses until I would almost pass out. I got sent to the mental hospital for this. Right now I'm doing better but depression is somewhat part of my identity and I don't know how to get better. I also have an abusive parent which makes me feel worse. I think I want to get better because the world isn't fair but it can be beautiful sometimes. Anyone else like this?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ark, youonlydieonce, Moonicide and 3 others
F

Francois

Nov 20, 2019
Very welcome and I am glad you are doing better.

DepressedAngel

DepressedAngel

Life is exhausting
Dec 4, 2019
Haha I didn't see that so sure if you want it to be

SadNoodlez

SadNoodlez

Dec 6, 2019
I hope you're feeling okay today. Hospitals can be a good experience or a bad one. Personally, I've been looking at this site for a while too. Joined yesterday actually. So welcome! But yeah, I understand how you feel x

DepressedAngel

DepressedAngel

Life is exhausting
Dec 4, 2019
I hope you're feeling okay today. Hospitals can be a good experience or a bad one. Personally, I've been looking at this site for a while too. Joined yesterday actually. So welcome! But yeah, I understand how you feel x
I'm okay today. Are you?