• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
Hello everyone, I'm new here on the forum. I would like to talk briefly about myself and my motivations for being here... I'm 18, I lived a relatively normal life, until I started getting bullied and had to deal with loneliness, and those two things were the trigger for my depression, anxiety and other problems that developed over time. I personally wouldn't want to be here, in fact, I wouldn't want anyone to be in a place like this, but this is a form of refuge for me and others who have been through similar situations and faced other even worse problems.
I'm happy to have found such a forum on the internet, where I can talk about sensitive topics that are seen as taboo by society...

To deal with so many problems in my frustrated mind, I seek refuge in some mundane things that still please and entertain me, such as films, series, music, and I also like to read a lot and draw too, despite not being the better at this😅

Anyway, sorry for the long text, but that's all!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleJem, Little_Suzy, Forveleth and 6 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
WELCOME to SaSu, my new good friend.

I hope, as I have through the years of being on here, find the love, and above all the UNDERSTANDING and OPENESS of all the fellow members on here.

Have a great rest of this week and again, WELCOME!

Walter

• Yay!
Reactions: Hunterer
H

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
WELCOME to SaSu, my new good friend.

I hope, as I have through the years of being on here, find the love, and above all the UNDERSTANDING and OPENESS of all the fellow members on here.

Have a great rest of this week and again, WELCOME!

Walter
Thank you for being so receptive ! I hope I can create connections with some people here. I wish you a good week too !

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Experienced
Apr 10, 2024
Welcome. Bullies are the worst. Sucks even more when they have power. They destroyed my life, too.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem and Hunterer
H

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
Welcome. Bullies are the worst. Sucks even more when they have power. They destroyed my life, too.
Thanks !

I'm so sorry this happened to you too. At the time I suffered from bullying, I had no one by my side to defend me, so I had to deal with everything alone. I don't know if I should feel strong for having dealt with everything alone and having endured everything practically in silence, or if I should feel like a coward for having endured everything practically in silence, but I think I only did that because I was afraid of greater consequences and fear of the situation getting worse😒

• Hugs
Reactions: Nikitatos and LittleJem
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Welcome! I hate bullies. Hopefully you'll find some solace on here.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem and Hunterer
O

OpaliteEgg

May 12, 2024
Welcome. I'm new here too. This is actually my first post. We have a lot in common. I'm only 2 years older than you. I like drawing too, I'm actually studying art at college. I also like reading although my brains been too tired lately to focus enough to get through a paragraph let alone a whole book. And music, I don't know where I'd be without music. It's one of the only things that calms me down and brings me solace and dosesn't take any energy. It soothes my tortured soul like nothing else can. Sorry that probably sounds a bit dramatic and I'm rambling already. I wanted to say I'm sorry for what you've been through I know what it's being bullied, people treating you like dirt, like your not even human. I've been through it too all my life and it's not fair. I hope you find refuge here, like I'm hoping I will too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hunterer and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Welcome. I'm new here too. This is actually my first post. We have a lot in common. I'm only 2 years older than you. I like drawing too, I'm actually studying art at college. I also like reading although my brains been too tired lately to focus enough to get through a paragraph let alone a whole book. And music, I don't know where I'd be without music. It's one of the only things that calms me down and brings me solace and dosesn't take any energy. It soothes my tortured soul like nothing else can. Sorry that probably sounds a bit dramatic and I'm rambling already. I wanted to say I'm sorry for what you've been through I know what it's being bullied, people treating you like dirt, like your not even human. I've been through it too all my life and it's not fair. I hope you find refuge here, like I'm hoping I will too.
HOWDY!

WELCOME to SaSu, my fellow new good friend. Having no family nor friends, this site to/for me is so welcoming and understanding and I hope that you find friends and friendship on here also.

Have a great day and the rest of this week.

Walter

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: OpaliteEgg
H

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
Thanks ! And since you're new here, I welcome you too, and it looks like we actually have some things in common ! If you want, feel free to talk and vent ! I'm also pretty dramatic most of the time, and sometimes I think that might annoy some people, but it's not my fault for feeling bad most of the time😒

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere and OpaliteEgg