• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BeenDoneForSoLong

BeenDoneForSoLong

Can't wait to be another statistic
Feb 6, 2019
It's fucked how easily all these people end up fucking dying over the most mundane shit. Man I wanna fucking eat some rice and die or have a fucking branch hit my noggin and it be ruled an accident fuck.

Reactions: VIBRITANNIA, UnsureWhatToDo, Jumper Geo and 3 others
AvaAdore

AvaAdore

When will it be?
Jul 20, 2020
according to WebMD: "Concentrations in leaves of plants are much higher than grains of plants. Thus, leafy vegetables can contain higher levels of arsenic than rice, especially when they are grown on arsenic-contaminated soils."

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Sounds like apple seeds which contain cyanide. Of course, you would need to ingest 200-300 seeds for the effect or so I've read. I once calculated approximately how many apples I would need to buy, core and remove the seeds! LOL

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Wow, you escalated that pretty quick.

I mean, you don't know his exact circumstances, what @falloutcarter13 was going through at the time etc.
Luckily he didn't injure anyone, and I'm not excusing what he did, but from him teasing you a bit about misspelling a word, to you then calling him out on something he has already admitted to (he didn't have to say anything about it on this site) and probably regrets, and is now ctb'ing because of the consequences (although he has said that he had wanted to ctb a long time before all that)?
It just seems a bit much, but maybe I'm missing something.

No I hold my hands up I overreacted I haven't slept well for 72 hours and wasn't thinking clearly and flipped, I have been taking supplements which I have reduced and stopped taking one as it's having the opposite effect. I'm not usually miserable.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
No I hold my hands up I overreacted I haven't slept well for 72 hours and wasn't thinking clearly and flipped, I have been taking supplements which I have reduced and stopped taking one as it's having the opposite effect. I'm not usually miserable.

Cheers

Geo
No worries, I usually like reading what you have to say.

• Love
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
No worries, I usually like reading what you have to say.

Thanks, it's just a bit frustrating I was like a zombie after risperidone side effects and counteracted having no energy or motivation so I was feeling really good being able to move of the settee again and actually do things but I need to get my sleep routine back to as near normal as I can so I bought some natural sleep vitamins and they had the opposite effect on me so I've dumped them now but I will sleep tonight I don't usually resort to Valium but I will use one tonight only as it's really hot today.I think I will take a day to chill and not stay on SS for so long.

Cheers

Geo

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
U got me there with ur title there ... My hopes were raised for like 2 secs :'(

• Hugs
ahs1079

ahs1079

HELP ME I AM IN HELL.
Jul 2, 2020
Lol I just bought a bunch of brown rice. I'm going to eat it all the time now.
I'm following suit...
according to WebMD: "Concentrations in leaves of plants are much higher than grains of plants. Thus, leafy vegetables can contain higher levels of arsenic than rice, especially when they are grown on arsenic-contaminated soils."
Can you give me the best examples?

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, AvaAdore and Worthless_nobody
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
But what about Uncle Ben? He's too nice to end my life ha

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Worthless_nobody
S

snuff

you sold me out to save yourself
Aug 6, 2020
fuck laughed so hard. i just can't take this seriously lmao

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo and AvaAdore
AvaAdore

AvaAdore

When will it be?
Jul 20, 2020
  • Hugs
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Dammit I have a phobia of rice. Pasta I could od on but rice no!

• Hugs
fluffysuicidalbear

fluffysuicidalbear

Waiting for the bus to arrive.
Aug 1, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: softfuzzyman and Jumper Geo
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I was watching a program the other day and it was saying after one of the world wars they dumbed bombs/ammunition in the sea

Im pretty sure they are being sarcastic!!!!!!!!!
I don't even know how to make curry haha. But buying cookies, I'm an expert... ! HAHA

Reactions: checkouttime