• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
What can I say you can have a good Ruby Murray = CURRY and a beer and CTB, Great NEWS for anyone who is looking for a slow terminal illness, honestly I can't believe I used Great News in the same sentence, :pfff: I don't know how much is fatal but I have checked out a few websites for information, links below.

Sorry The Sun page is not working but here's a BBC link,
Funny here's a dig at all them health guru's and health freaks, your killing yourselves idiots, :smiling:it turns out the UK health experts are always telling us to eat brown rise instead of white rice, more nutrients you see but what they never told us, brown rice contains a much higher concentration of arsenic which cause cancer.

These two websites tell you what foods and snacks contains the highest concentration of arsenic and also how you can reduce it like soaking the rice overnight in water so you just end up with a cool drink and don't forget that tasty rice milk they offer, :smiling: I would leave it to soak for 48 hours.
WARNING

Please always do your own research never trust anyone's information.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: ahs1079, peacefulhorizons, disabledandhopeless and 11 others
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ShornSoloists, andresantosfx, Harleyyy and 27 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
how long till TILDA rice is banned now:ohhhh:

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: kinzokukae, _Minsk, LetzteAusfahrt and 7 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I have slight amounts of arsenic in my body according to a blood test I had for heavy metals. Maybe it's from all the sushi I eat.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, sarahlouise, Living_Hurts_so_Much and 3 others
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
All I'm gonna say is that I got so excited when I saw the title of this thread and when I opened it to see the first link, my smile vanished almost instantly :pfff:;-;

I was expecting a method almost similar to SN and idk why ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: mihaw, Sisifos, peacefulhorizons and 6 others
Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
All I'm gonna say is that I got so excited when I saw the title of this thread and when I opened it to see the first link, my smile vanished almost instantly :pfff:;-;

Honestly same, but I guess i shouldn't really be that surprised :mmm:

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Living_Hurts_so_Much and Despondent
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Damn u almost had me there :hmph:

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, LetzteAusfahrt, Jumper Geo and 2 others
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
But wait. We can make curry WITH SN... no? Am very curious now. Biscuits and curry are on my list of ways to conceal SN from myself...

• Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, ropebunny and Jumper Geo
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
But wait. We can make curry WITH SN... no? Am very curious now. Biscuits and curry are on my list of ways to conceal SN from myself...
You're not supposed to eat before SN because that will make the symptoms longer cause I gotta digest everything

Reactions: Jumper Geo and checkouttime
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

Well it depends how determined you, the links tell you how to extract the arsenic from the rice and what rice has the higher concentration and it's a lot taster than SN plus you could finish of with a lovely rice pudding, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: ahs1079, sarahlouise and Despondent
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I was watching a program the other day and it was saying after one of the world wars they dumbed bombs/ammunition in the sea
You're not supposed to eat before SN because that will make the symptoms longer cause I gotta digest everything

Im pretty sure they are being sarcastic!!!!!!!!!

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
I have slight amounts of arsenic in my body according to a blood test I had for heavy metals. Maybe it's from all the sushi I eat.

Ermergerd yesssss, I loooooove sushi, make huge batches at home and eat it all the time ❤️
Both fish and rice - both the arsenics:pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: ahs1079, sarahlouise and Jumper Geo
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Well it depends how determined you, the links tell you how to extract the arsenic from the rice and what rice has the higher concentration and it's a lot taster than SN plus you could finish of with a lovely rice pudding, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

I hate rice pudding.....I'll have rice crispy cakes instead:hihi:

• Hugs
Reactions: sarahlouise and Jumper Geo
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I was watching a program the other day and it was saying after one of the world wars they dumbed bombs/ammunition in the sea

Im pretty sure they are being sarcastic!!!!!!!!!
Oh rip, just didn't want them to attemp anything just in case

Reactions: Jumper Geo and checkouttime
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Both fish and rice - both the arsenics
I have slight mercury in my body too. From so much fish. I eat that all the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

:pfff:You could still go with my SN chocolate bomb.a tasty way to CTB but still untested.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-papers-chocolate-flavoured.37698/post-702642

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: sarahlouise and Despondent
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
100% fatality rate probably, rice gonna be banned by the end of the year.

• Love
Reactions: Red, checkouttime and Jumper Geo
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
:pfff:You could still go with my SN chocolate bomb.a tasty way to CTB but still untested.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-papers-chocolate-flavoured.37698/post-702642

Cheers

Geo

have you broken the lid off your scales? i think i have the same ones with the lid :pfff:

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
have you broken the lid off your scales? i think i have the same ones with the lid :pfff:

Lol great pocket sized scales but the lid was a pain just came of when I opened it, but is more convenient without the lid.

Cheers

Geo

You may enjoy this,

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: checkouttime
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
What can I say you can have a good Ruby Murray = CURRY and a beer and CTB, Great NEWS for anyone who is looking for a slow terminal illness, honestly I can't believe I used Great News in the same sentence, :pfff: I don't know how much is fatal but I have checked out a few websites for information, links below.
Funny here's a dig at all them health guru's and health freaks, your killing yourselves idiots, :smiling:it turns out the UK health experts are always telling us to eat brown rise instead of white rice, more nutrients you see but what they never told us, brown rice contains a much higher concentration of arsenic which cause cancer.

These two websites tell you what foods and snacks contains the highest concentration of arsenic and also how you can reduce it like soaking the rice overnight in water so you just end up with a cool drink and don't forget that tasty rice milk they offer, :smiling: I would leave it to soak for 48 hours.
WARNING

Please always do your own research never trust anyone's information.

Cheers

Geo
Thanks for this. I'll take a look later.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
i just had rice with my lamb chops for tea!!!!! like literally just now (it was already planned before this post ,so no responsibility of the OP!!!!!)

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Lol I just bought a bunch of brown rice. I'm going to eat it all the time now.

• Love
Reactions: ahs1079 and Jumper Geo
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Says "you idiots" in the same sentence he spells "rice" as "rise." ='D

I fuckin love this site so much.

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo and ropebunny
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I couldn't help but picture the professor from futurama when I saw the thread title. Then I read the first post and it totally sounds like a plan the professor would hatch. Thanks for the laugh @Jumper Geo :))

Giphy 62

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide and Jumper Geo
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Getting repeatably arrested for drink driving, it's fine if you don't give a shit about your life but when you endanger innocent people = D, here are a few stories of people who didn't give a shit about the innocent adults and children they murdered below because they liked to drink and drive, what, do you think that warrants, = D.

Your Drink Driving confession,
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-have-to-kill-myself-before-_____-happens.44870/post-815004

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...children-killed-pavement-police-a9313216.html

I think three links are enough to prove my point, I fucking love this site so much.

Cheers

Geo
Dude you can make fun of me as much as you want. I'm not going to disagree with it at all, because I totally feel like shit about it and is a major reason I'm ctb, the shame and guilt is a lot. I was just ribbing you, as I saw you joke around with other members like this and it was a joke thread anyway. Its all good, hope I didn't hurt your feelings (and that you didn't waste too much time trying to make me look stupid, as I would have openly admitted to it without all of the bother.) Take it easy!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Dude you can make fun of me as much as you want. I'm not going to disagree with it at all, because I totally feel like shit about it and is a major reason I'm ctb, the shame and guilt is a lot. I was just ribbing you, as I saw you joke around with other members like this and it was a joke thread anyway. Its all good, hope I didn't hurt your feelings (and that you didn't waste too much time trying to make me look stupid, as I would have openly admitted to it without all of the bother.) Take it easy!

Fine no offence it's been a long day I have been suffering from severe insomnia for the last 72 hours and it's 04.15 UK and I am hoping I can get a few hours sleep befoe I have to be up at 08.00.

Take care

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: esse_est_percipi, falloutcarter13 and Brick In The Wall
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Getting repeatably arrested for drink driving, it's fine if you don't give a shit about your life but when you endanger innocent people = D, here are a few stories of people who didn't give a shit about the innocent adults and children they murdered below because they liked to drink and drive
Wow, you escalated that pretty quick.

I mean, you don't know his exact circumstances, what @falloutcarter13 was going through at the time etc.
Luckily he didn't injure anyone, and I'm not excusing what he did, but from him teasing you a bit about misspelling a word, to you then calling him out on something he has already admitted to (he didn't have to say anything about it on this site) and probably regrets, and is now ctb'ing because of the consequences (although he has said that he had wanted to ctb a long time before all that)?
It just seems a bit much, but maybe I'm missing something.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Fine no offence it's been a long day I have been suffering from severe insomnia for the last 72 hours and it's 04.15 UK and I am hoping I can get a few hours sleep befoe I have to be up at 08.00.

Take care

Cheers

Geo
Good luck getting some sleep, I know how shitty that game is to play.

• Love