serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
god i feel pathetic. ive joked about it with friends and people i know but its hard to really show how much its hurting me. been working for a while now, have this guy i can manage to hold an alright conversation with, he's even hugged me twice at the end of our shifts together. we have a couple of things in common. managed to get his number and send him a message, just to get left on read. i wanted to crawl into a hole and die! i still do. i felt so silly for thinking anything of the "connection" we had, im too ugly and too much of a fuck up to even attempt to get into a relationship. it hurts. why do people leave others on read? he responded to my first message and yet just never said anything about my second. it was a question at that, not some obscure text he couldn't possibly respond back to. i feel stupid and too embarrased to even see him at work. hate this lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
If he hugged you twice then it means he has some feelings for you? Maybe he just felt like you needed a hug or he himself, either way, it's better to speak about it to not feel embarrassed looking at each other.

Anyways I hope you'll find the love that you need. Good luck with everything!

• Love
Reactions: serah