I

Idontmatter

Just want it all to be over
Oct 25, 2021
As my time gets closer I'm getting more and more nervous about failing. I have a lot of what is recommended as far as meds for sn and I'll be doing the fasting. It's just every time I see a failed attempt thread for sn I get a little more nervous. I'm not that worried about the process and discomfort. It all has to work, I can't fail. I don't want to wake up in the hospital being treated like a criminal. I have plenty of sn to make a few glasses. Im trying not to overthink things.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spidermanspiderpoo, emgrl, 1000winds and 1 other person
FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
The threads about failed attempts can be educational. Learn from them. Understand what went wrong and avoid it

Reactions: Euthanza and Idontmatter
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
No one survives the second glass (in case vomiting), that's what I know

Reactions: Idontmatter
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
The threads about failed attempts can be educational. Learn from them. Understand what went wrong and avoid it
I'm definitely. Some mornings my anxiety gets worse and I start overthinking.

• Hugs
Reactions: emgrl
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Anxiety is ending me too. I can't stop overthinking. I can't even sleep. However, I will fight my mind if I have to.

• Hugs
Reactions: GhostNote, emgrl and Idontmatter
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
Anxiety is ending me too. I can't stop overthinking. I can't even sleep. However, I will fight my mind if I have to.
Yeah anxiety and depression are horrible. I'm going to devastate my family but they will eventually understand that I couldn't go on like this

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: whatstheporpoise15 and hellispink
thebunny

thebunny

be what they fear.
Aug 19, 2022
as someone who will exit by SN soon, i feel you.

however, as i'm reading the threads of failed attempts, i've concluded two things on why it failed:

• they didn't manage to drink a second dose of SN after vomiting their first dose.
  • a family member/friend found them too soon OR their SI kicked in and called for help.
i think it's best if you follow stan's guide and have a regime for it as to avoid any possible failures.

i hope you find your peace soon. i know it's hard and it's a constant battle. best wishes to you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand having the fear of failing ctb but of course many people have succeeded with SN. I envy those who die from this method, they are lucky as they cannot suffer anymore. I'm sorry that you have so much anxiety about ctb. We have already suffered enough without this, if only there is an option to just never wake again and not have to plan any methods. I hope that you find relief from what you are going through. Best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Idontmatter
F

Flying Away

A listening ear is better than suffering in silenc
Nov 20, 2021
With CTB failure is always an option

Reactions: Idontmatter and Antiquated