L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Literally in the same boat as you. Stay at home mom of two young kids, never had a real job, and don"t think i ever could for the exact reasons you stated. And my boyfriend deffinitely resents me for it i can tell, even though he says crap like "but i'm so happy you get to stay home and take care of our kids". Then his next sentence is complaining about how broke we are. Sigh. And it doesnt help that i literally have no friends or a car of my own to even go out and do ANYTHING. it's fucking depressing.
Sounds like you and I should get together sometime :-)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Wish I could be one, I literally have to kill myself soon because I won´t have any money so wish I could be neet.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go
D

DyingToCTB

Jan 20, 2019
I got my Bachelor's degree 3 years ago and have since realized I cannot hold down a job. I feel subhuman.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Bread, Redt2go and 2 others
Bread

Bread

Avoid if allergic to gluten
Dec 1, 2018
When things get too hard for me, that's when I decide to check out.

This is my exact mentality towards (the remainder of) my life. I know I'll probably be pressured to work or attend college in the very near future, and since I can barely survive while sitting around doing nothing all day, there's no way I'll be able to function out in society. It might even happen this year, and I'm so terrified that it keeps me up at night. I'll doing it willingly, but I've known for years that the day I start trying to live like an adult will be the equivalent of pulling the trigger. I certainly won't and don't desire to be around for very long afterward.

Reactions: Redt2go and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals