theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

May 28, 2020
My sister said I'm just like my mother. Really?!?! Like my MOTHER?? My mother who's a liar and so many other things that my sister hates her.
I don't hate her, I understand who she is and the ins and outs of why she is who she is. But my sister hates her and now she hates me too. Great.
Glad I finally have the stuff ordered to ctb soon. Date TBC.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, AutoTap, Nymph and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Words can hurt so much... :aw:

• Love
Reactions: AutoTap, theSuiCiDalCupCaKe and botanormal
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Please don't be impulsive! If it's truly what you want I wish you well. But know people here are willing to listen!
I don't think ctb is worth it because someone doesn't like you.

maybe I'm misunderstanding but wish you best

Reactions: I screwed up
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Please think about this, I'm trying to understand and empathize with you, I know it must be hard. Words can really hurt but please don't be irrational. Think it through, sleep on it and see how you feel :heart:

• Love
Reactions: theSuiCiDalCupCaKe and AutoTap
theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

May 28, 2020
Please don't be impulsive! If it's truly what you want I wish you well. But know people here are willing to listen!
I don't think ctb is worth it because someone doesn't like you.

maybe I'm misunderstanding but wish you best
I've been wanting to ctb for some time, I think about it everyday and the feeling just keeps getting stronger.
I don't think the situation I'm in helps much and it does contribute to how I feel, there's more to it than what I've vented about. Thanks for your concern though, it's never good to make a decision like that impulsively :)
Please think about this, I'm trying to understand and empathize with you, I know it must be hard. Words can really hurt but please don't be irrational. Think it through, sleep on it and see how you feel :heart:
Ctb is something that's been on my mind a while but things like this make me feel a hell of a lot worse. Thank you for your advice though, I wouldn't ctb over this one instance, there's been a few things that's happened over the past few years that's ultimately led me to this site and the decision to ctb at some point

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: I screwed up