• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

img-phenix

img-phenix

the 6-for-1 package deal
Jul 9, 2024
I've been trying to get enough money for SN but nothing ever works, no job will hire me and I can't do things like online surveys for money because that requires an ID I do not have, I've tried to market my art to earn commissions but nobody likes me enough to pay me it seems. My parents think I'm a freeloader because I spent one day sleeping in and now they're gonna be on my back to be "productive" they were supportive of me until I made a choice to move out again for uni and they haven't looked at me the same since. I don't think I can wait long enough to get the money and then wait for SN to deliver, suffering for 45 more days isn't an option anymore; I just need an out.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, I certainly understand it's so dreadful and torturous being stuck here when you just wish to be gone, I find it so cruel how suicide isn't straightforward.