• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
I've decided to switch from my initial method (firearm) to SN as it's less messy and I might fear it less.

The materials so far that I've learned to get are:

SN
Anti-emetic pills
Benzo
Sleeping pills (?)
Anti-acid (?)

I thought I could get the top three in the DW market, but I was told only benzo is really obtainable there. How true is this? Have any of you found the top three materials in the DW markets?
What are red flags that I should be watching out for to avoid scammers and possible honeypots?

Are sleeping pills necessary? Can I use that just before I take SN to make sure I don't feel pain? Or will benzo do well enough?

There are mixed opinions about anti-acids. I do get acid reflux depending on what I eat, and I haven't gotten any for a while now. Will this still be necessary? Will it affect anything significantly?

Accessing the Dark Web is a pain. Making sure that each .onion urls are legit using /mirrors.txt does not work for me.
Can anyone show me how to get the PGP signature of an .onion url? I've looked it up online but for some reason can't find the answer to this. I don't want to just trust in clicking the link and then get screwed by hackers.
I already have Kleopatra and Monero installed and didn't bother with a VPN -- mainly using Tor browser for it all.

Please assist me in this as I'm trying to get everything before Christmas time. I really don't want to go through this month alone.

Reactions: sorrow26
U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
I don't know. I'm going to watch this thread because it looks similar enough to needing help having the option to overdose .
Turns out my prep isn't the greatest plan out there.

I'm sorry you're going through such a rough time.
If you want to talk I'm around

How do you learn more about safely well both learning more and accessing harder to get ingredients ?

I'm really sorry this reply probably isn't very helpful.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Bumping this post. Kalvahnr is trustworthy person and for that I can testify.

I don't know. I'm going to watch this thread because it looks similar enough to needing help having the option to overdose .

How do you learn more about safely well both learning more and accessing harder to get ingredients ?

Generally, for new members we don't exactly give out much info on sources. The answer your question, it's definitely different from overdose. I'd recommend looking through some of the stickied posts on suicide discussion for a better idea of methods and what exactly they mean as well as other options. However, SN is a go to around here due to its accessibility (that's funny to say these days) and effectiveness. Make good use of our megathreads and I can not stress this enough: know what you are doing before you do it. Don't set on a half assed plan, this is death we are talking about, risk of brain damage/physical injury and all. I'm not trying to belittle you, I mean it when I say this is from a voice of concern.

However, our recovery section is open and you are free to vent and speak about your experience with suicide and suicidal ideation as well as trauma and depression in the suicide discussion section. When you get pm permissions, I'm open to talk.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I've decided to switch from my initial method (firearm) to SN as it's less messy and I might fear it less.

SN
Anti-emetic pills
Benzo
Sleeping pills (?)
Anti-acid (?)

I thought I could get the top three in the DW market, but I was told only benzo is really obtainable there. How true is this? Have any of you found the top three materials in the DW markets?
What are red flags that I should be watching out for to avoid scammers and possible honeypots?

Are sleeping pills necessary? Can I use that just before I take SN to make sure I don't feel pain? Or will benzo do well enough?

There are mixed opinions about anti-acids. I do get acid reflux depending on what I eat, and I haven't gotten any for a while now. Will this still be necessary? Will it affect anything significantly?

Accessing the Dark Web is a pain. Making sure that each .onion urls are legit using /mirrors.txt does not work for me.
Can anyone show me how to get the PGP signature of an .onion url? I've looked it up online but for some reason can't find the answer to this. I don't want to just trust in clicking the link and then get screwed by hackers.
I already have Kleopatra and Monero installed and didn't bother with a VPN -- mainly using Tor browser for it all.

Please assist me in this as I'm trying to get everything before Christmas time. I really don't want to go through this month alone.
dark web is useless for sn. The only thing you can get there is benzos or maybe sleeping pills.
You don't need anti acids anymore.
Benzos or sleeping pills are needed to knock yourself out before the sn starts working so you don't feel any discomfort, however, if you are too out of it you risk vomiting in your sleep, unable to drink the second cup and thus failing the attempt

tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
Honestly, sometimes a decent anti-emetic can be just as hard to get as SN, but with those two things, you are technically set. It's not like you necessarily need benzos/sleeping pills, antiacids, but they're more so for peacefulness I assume.

K

Kalista

Feb 5, 2023

Generally, for new members we don't exactly give out much info on sources. The answer your question, it's definitely different from overdose. I'd recommend looking through some of the stickied posts on suicide discussion for a better idea of methods and what exactly they mean as well as other options. However, SN is a go to around here due to its accessibility (that's funny to say these days) and effectiveness. Make good use of our megathreads and I can not stress this enough: know what you are doing before you do it. Don't set on a half assed plan, this is death we are talking about, risk of brain damage/physical injury and all. I'm not trying to belittle you, I mean it when I say this is from a voice of concern.

However, our recovery section is open and you are free to vent and speak about your experience with suicide and suicidal ideation as well as trauma and depression in the suicide discussion section. When you get pm permissions, I'm open to talk.

I'm really no longer looking to talk and recover. I may vent here and there or share my experiences with new people who become curious, but my mind is set in the end. Just looking for a more peaceful and less messy way of leaving now.

I'm reading the megathread right now. The biggest challenge is finding a legit source.

I appreciate your concern either way.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I'm really no longer looking to talk and recover. I may vent here and there or share my experiences with new people who become curious, but my mind is set in the end. Just looking for a more peaceful and less messy way of leaving now.

I'm reading the megathread right now. The biggest challenge is finding a legit source.

Oh that was to @Unsure and alone but I suppose that applies here as well.

For curious parties

Reactions: Kalista
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022

SN
Anti-emetic pills
Benzo
Sleeping pills (?)
Anti-acid (?)

I've never heard of anyone selling SN on the dark web before, but maybe that's a recent new thing? You should be able to find SN on the clearweb.

Reactions: Kalista
K

Kalista

Feb 5, 2023
I've never heard of anyone selling SN on the dark web before, but maybe that's a recent new thing? You should be able to find SN on the clearweb.
It was a wrong assumption of mine since I'm new to all of this.

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023

That's a good precaution.
Just unfortunate for those like me who are realizing just how much I don't know about having the option.

There's still conflict in me about if I want to follow through.

What is clear though is I definitely want to have a complete plan.

That I want it to be quickly available when I do decide.

It was easier to manage still being here when I thought I had already got that done.

This is well a newbie question.
What are stickies ?
And how do I use them ?

I'm assuming something like highlighted or pinned.

Haven't figured out how to do more than search by the basic filters.

So I'm more wandering around when I am on here.
I'm still mostly hanging out in guest mode though.
Might change that later.

Thanks for letting me know SN and Overdose are very different. I thought it was similar just different ingredients.
OD on common drugs has appeal to me because it seems the easiest to get too much without getting caught.

Without leaving a trail.

I unfortunately don't have experience with the dark web either.
And the protections that should be used .
And the concern of getting things mailed.

At least maybe it won't be as lonely having found this place.

I hope so.
Well I would if I felt much hope.

I hope you find peace whatever the outcome is for you.

Also I can't help you with finding methods because I'm way behind you on learning .

But if you're just looking to talk .
To not be alone through this month.

I might be able to help some with that.

Last edited:
J

Jesse2121

May 16, 2022
c

SN
Anti-emetic pills
Benzo
Sleeping pills (?)
Anti-acid (?)

please can you share with me if you found a solution . I am new here and looking for an asap solution myself

Can I learn more from you on sources and legit sources . I am new here and barely understand my way around